From MSE forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

This was posted today on MSE by admin. Guess they don't like anyone advertising the Silvertails website on MSE.

A new rule has been introduced to ensure the integrity of the forum and value to our sponsors.

The club will no longer allow regular advertising of other sites URLs on the forum. This includes the displaying of URLs in your Signature or Avatar. The club will allow one off posts linking to a relevant non-competing website of interest.

The club may choose to invoke the Zero Tolerance policy with regards to any form of repeated URL listing.

lol oh well. It is sad that other manly sites are seen as competitors rather than an enahancement to the club, its culture and brand name. I have grave fears for the future of the business side of the club

I think my thoughts on it are clear. (Footy Forum)

I wonder what would happen if the three main supporter groups bandied together in protest?

Maybe they don't want fans looking at other sites and then comparing it to MSE and seeing how crap it really is?

I am still waiting for the club to come out and post something on the site. I can't believe that they have said nothing about any updates on players etc and that their only comment so far is to tell people not to advertise other fan sites.

Someone has to be accountable for the crap that has been posted on MSE tonight. Posts such as George Bush and George Carnation etc are just crap and the person responsible should be immediately banned for life.

If this is how current management of the club is acting then we haven't got a hope on the field because it is the clowns running the circus at the moment.

I fear that we will not be a real force again until there is a complete cleanout of management. And this may be a couple of years away.

We've just had a clean-out haven't we?

What I find hard to believe is a rugger bugger like Wilson putting up with such abject mediocrity. Perhaps the Waratahs were glad to see the back of him?

You seem to assume Wilson isn't involved in these decisions.

I think he is and has some ordinary advisers.

You seem to assume Wilson isn't involved in these decisions.

I think he is and has some ordinary advisers.

The temptation to comment on this annotation is almost to large for me not to. However discretion rather than valour will hold sway.

Pete, do you agree or disagree with my statement.

Or was that little nibble directed to Matabele :)

I hope that Pat has bigger fish to fry than a few supporters having a bit of fun on a website!!! Enough has been said on this matter and I have had my bit on the other forums as well.

MSE can do what it likes and the rest of us will take our bat and balls and go home!!! As said before it seems there is a certain mindset that exists for MSE and management to see other sites as competition - maybe some here see MSE in the same way??? Not sure that it helps as it wouldn't take much to see all sites working for the same end - a winning and succesful Manly. I can hardly imagine how this humble little site could affect Manly sponsorship or affect hits and exposure over there!

Not going to happen .... slinks off to return to the real world and reality!!! :wall:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6