Friday Nights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
How boring are they now?

Trying to save money by not going out....deadset nothing to do. Currently watching A-league match!!!!!!

Might grab the 96 Grand Final out to watch

haha nothing like a good ebay session

can't find my damn 96 tape! Gonna sit down and watch American History X

also - no f*cking air con....i'm dying

This thread is like....it's like reading my mind.

Scary.

I'm tortured right now, room is sweltering and I'm stuck with the bloody A-League. Although I've been downloading new episodes of My Name is Early this arvo, so I'll watch them instead. I just watched the first episode of season 4 though, and it was sh*t. Maybe it's just the weather. Roll on Sunday, roll on...

I watched the Manly v Wariors game now that livened the night up
we have tons of stuff to watch (150gig of dls a month help  ;D)

LOL air con is a must I think.

I had it blasting nicely last night and ended up doing some ****ing work until about 10:30 then watched some TV before passing out, it will be a loooooong summer.

Boys Buy an Aircon, you are crazy not to have it

Spent 3 hours playing Nintendo Wii. Never been much into game consoles but this one has me stuck on it for hours. Currently playing Legend of Zelda.

Had air con on last night. It was hot enough to have it on , and was still pissing down outside.

No footy sucks.  I came home cooked a roast, had a bottle of red and watched Fools Gold, sh!t movie.

vidmar link said:
You haven't got any mates Duff...You were talking at people you knew

That was outstanding Vidmar :)

And Earl the Wii is awesome, Leanne bought me one this time last year, i havent played it much this year but thought about plugging it in last night it will be back up within the week I think.

I have to go to the movies with leanne tonight, not happy about this "date thing

Dan link said:
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=178643.msg199720#msg199720 date=1223080275]
You haven't got any mates Duff...You were talking at people you knew

That was outstanding Vidmar :)

And Earl the Wii is awesome, Leanne bought me one this time last year, i havent played it much this year but thought about plugging it in last night it will be back up within the week I think.

I have to go to the movies with leanne tonight, not happy about this "date thing
[/quote]

Have some kids you'll never have time to do the "date thing" again.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6