Friday Night V Parra - who us going?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
OK the club wants/expects a crowd of 20,000 this Friday night against the Slime.

Who is going to the game, where will you be sitting/meeting/drinking etc?

Me  - Arko Stand, Brookie Pub at about 5.45 PM, after the game probably pub or club depending on result.

Are we going?
Does a bear take toilet paper with it when it goes to the woods?
Beers in the Bistro (easier as a few of us take the kids) at the club then on to the Hill

The Wheel link said:
OK the club wants/expects a crowd of 20,000 this Friday night against the Slime.

Who is going to the game, where will you be sitting/meeting/drinking etc?

Me  - Arko Stand, Brookie Pub at about 5.45 PM, after the game probably pub or club depending on result.

I would love to be going, oh how I would love to be going to this one, but I have the great barrier of finance and distance. So for me, I have friends from Sydney up here, and as luck has it one is a Manly fan and we will be either watching it at home and having a BBQ or heading down to the Rissole or Boat club

Hey Vidmar was that your young fella with hsi shirt off & painted chest at shark park?

vid, you were on the manly member video thing from shark park? The pommy dude starting a chant? i couldn't understand what you were saying.....nothing to do with your accent though!

anyway, yep i'll be there. Brookie Hotel from 6!

G'day,
Yep was stood with Aaron and the others at Shark Park so got my head in the footage a few times.

The guys with the body paint were "adopted" by my son as they were just in front of us (and we'd had a brief chat on the bus) and next I know he's got his shirt(S)off and is covered in Maroon and White paint......

The visuals that were loaded on the official site were brilliant and speaking to people that were in other parts of the ground they have been telling me that the SW corner (where the majority of the manly fans had gathered) looked brilliant and the noise was HUGE!!

If we can get that momentum going at Cronulla (Where we generally don't take too many) How are we going to go on Friday (And then at the SFS the following Sunday - especially as the club has sorted out discounted tickets in Bay 37 the away supporters bay)

At this stage there could be 16 of us going to Bay 37 against the Chooks.

i dont think there will be much noise made at the SFS.

but ill be back the week after as well as making plenty on friday

I wont be able to make it to the Eels game. Ive got my mother down from the bush i dont get to see her alot as she lives about 500 clicks away. Ill try to make it to the Roosters game.

I will be there, leave the city around 4.30 to get the car and drive down.  Should be in the ground by 6pm.

ive just trying to organise the finances and work, starting a new job on monday so if it goes to plan ill be down there thursday and at brookie giving it to the racist biggots on friday nite :D

The Wheel link said:
Where from Zep?

Gold Coast... leave here 4am. get there around 2pm (if not earlier).. stay with a mate at avalon, drive home the next day... would have to get friday off work - that would be a pain

Zep link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=177867.msg189967#msg189967 date=1216032436]
Where from Zep?

Gold Coast... leave here 4am. get there around 2pm (if not earlier).. stay with a mate at avalon, drive home the next day... would have to get friday off work - that would be a pain
[/quote]
zep do u have msn mate
wouldnt mind having a chat dependin on what happens with my cash if i cant afford to fly i wouldnt mind sharing petrol cost with ya.
Ive got somewhere to stay

this is an old account, 13 when i opened it, so it explains the name. but my msn is [email protected]

also i just realised that my mother is going in for her operation friday, so not the best time, but any other week you want to do that sort of trip, by all means... Melbourne v Manly is coming up also. even Manly v Titans in the second last game... and the home semi, so many times!. using my Car (corolla) averaging about 450kms per tank, at 50$ (probably more) a tank. 3 tanks down, 3 back. 150$ each on petrol... get a third person in that is $100, 4- $75..

sounds good mate
i'll have a falcon company car come monday so depending on wat rules they give me re personal use we might be able to take it.

Cliffy Gc link said:
sounds good mate
i'll have a falcon company car come monday so depending on wat rules they give me re personal use we might be able to take it.

awesome... i don't know about your work but they should be cool if we pay for petrol... get dan in with us.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2