Friday Night is Members Recognition Day!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Wheel said:
Whats the tip for crowd size Larissa. Weather permitting I am hoping for 20K plus

I'm hoping for a 22k sell out. To do that our 11k Members will have to get behind their boys!

Bit rich..Biggest game at Brookie all year and now the club opens it's purse strings with ....wait face paint!And..let's not forget the LCD TV!Some people have done $1000s getting to games through the year,and they get chance at a TV that most people have, (or will get off the govt when analogue gets switched off)!!Nice prize,but,that wont get me to brookie for HUGE QUEUES,LITE BEER,COLD PIES,AND CRAPPY HILL CONDITIONS!~

ayjay007 said:
Bit rich..Biggest game at Brookie all year and now the club opens it's purse strings with ....wait face paint!And..let's not forget the LCD TV!Some people have done $1000s getting to games through the year,and they get chance at a TV that most people have, (or will get off the govt when analogue gets switched off)!!Nice prize,but,that wont get me to brookie for HUGE QUEUES,LITE BEER,COLD PIES,AND CRAPPY HILL CONDITIONS!~

You having a bad day Ayjay????

ayjay007 said:

Just get there to support the club then. It's not about you.
And don't start this rubbish that the hill is crappy & stands are better. If that is your opinion, it is wrong & all who share it can keep it to themselves or we'll end up playing out of the ****ing sfs.

ayjay007 said:

You poor bugger the whole world is against you it must be hard!

I'm with you Duff. You go to catch up with friends and soak up the game atmosphere and hopefully get the joy of a win. You can always catch a replay for all the detailed action.

I'm not able to with commitments. I see all the regulars on tv and it hurts but my bad for moving. Huge fan base here though.

Bummer. I'll have a beer for you (the things I do).
Good to hear we're still as popular as always once you get out of Sydney.

Morning all,

We have been able to get our hands on a few more prizes to give away at half time to Members!

We now have a Lavazza coffee machine and two merchandise packs from The Factory Outlet valued at $150.

Remember, you have to be there on Friday Night to win!

Go Manly!

Larissa

AJ - I wouldn't miss it for the world mate. Gonna be a great night. Nothing better than beating the storm at brookie.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6