Friday’s Semi against the Sharks – post here if bought tickets / Bay No.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's going to be embarrassing being outnumbered by the sharks fans.

They have their dedicated group of supporters but i thought we would've had more.

Maybe it's complacency. We've been in finals for awhile now that our not so dedicated fans only want the "event games" that are highly publicised.

Let's hope there's a lot of tickets sold tomorrow.

I wish I lived in Sydney so I could go to ALL the Manly games. Come on everyone get out there and cheer loudly for the guys on Friday night.

marga said:
I wish I lived in Sydney so I could go to ALL the Manly games. Come on everyone get out there and cheer loudly for the guys on Friday night.

It's funny that some people don't spend the $30 to go to the game and you come down from Emerald in central QLD about 6 times a year, including for every finals Game. I salute your commitment .

Anyone got a pax no. with any tickets bought today?

Some info seen:

SMH this morning said 16k sold. David Riccio tweeted it's edging towards 20k now. A crowd of 25k is a pass mark.

With tickets sold normally you have SFS members on top that figure?

Understand yesterday afternoon the PAX no was around 18,300 for tonight's game.

With some SFS members to add in plus the Pax No. does not mean the exact tickets sold & counted through turnstiles, it looks the crowd may be around 22,000 to 24,000 for tonight, as a rough guess.

I hope with a great surge (late ticket sales today & walks ups, great weather, etc) we get more a closer to 30,000 but maybe not?

Update on some of the Manly Bays:

Cat 1: Bay 35 - (half way) – has been "sold out".
Cat 1: Bay 34 - still selling some tickets.
Cat 1: Bay 33 – this was a Manly bay & as the Manly fans did not buy enough Cat 1 tickets is now being sold to anyone.

Cat 2: Bay 32 - looks all "sold out".
Cat 2: Bay 31 - still selling some tickets.
Cat 2: Bay 16 - (eastern side) - still selling.

If you know of friends out there and where deciding today/Friday tell them to a grab a ticket!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6