Friction between Sea Eagles shareholder Quantum and The Penn Group reach boiling point

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also accorind to their current annual report the value of the compny went from 43million to 32 million

Actually that would be good...it seems Mata's has inside knowledge (at least I hope he does otherwise if he gets all his information from then Tele this is a waste of time)...but yes I agree, it would be good to get a lengthy synopsis of what he knows, not what he thinks but what his inside knowledge might be.....however if it's deep inside the MWSE boardroom he may well not be able to divulge too much.

He's clearly very smart and very articulate so yes a detailed thread post with everything on the table might be a good insight!!

When did they "buy" into surf side?
interesting line in annual report
Cash flow from investment activities
Acquisition of investments
2011 (2,837)
2010 (0)

Berkeley_Eagle said:
mickyj said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
How much are Quantum shares atm ?

Down from 0.095 12 months ago
I may go buy 5 shares, what's the ASX code so I can add it to my iPhone share watcher thanks

QTM
Current bud 0.020 and offer of 0.028

swoop said:
Matabele said:
Penn has money. Delmege doesn't. Simple Sherlock.

It's always simple for you because we know which camp you're in and with blinkers on nothing anyone says will change your mind, that's your perogative. We know Delmege hasn't got the money but he's no longer a big player in this.

You seem to be so knowlegeable about the whole situation why don't you give us a more detailed version of accounts instead of your one-liners?

:tumbleweed::flogger::s

Mark from Brisbane said:
Actually that would be good...it seems Mata's has inside knowledge (at least I hope he does otherwise if he gets all his information from then Tele this is a waste of time)...but yes I agree, it would be good to get a lengthy synopsis of what he knows, not what he thinks but what his inside knowledge might be.....however if it's deep inside the MWSE boardroom he may well not be able to divulge too much.

He's clearly very smart and very articulate so yes a detailed thread post with everything on the table might be a good insight!!

I don't have inside knowledge and the knowledge I do have is not from the Telegraph. It is easily accessible in the public domain and from a reputable source:

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/research/companyInfo.do?by=asxCode&asxCode=QTM

Read away.

The question remains, have Quantum paid anything for their apparent stake in the club? Please refer to their performance this past year in the annual reports and also consider what shareholders have been told about acquisitions.

I wasn't actually having a dig at you Mata's, I meant want I said..a detailed post on how you come up with your opinions and what background source would be good...you are exceptionally articulate, write very well and it might be a good insight. I am somewhat sitting on the fence in all this, so a detailed response (rather than the one liners) might actually garner you some support!

Mark from Brisbane said:
I wasn't actually having a dig at you Mata's, I meant want I said..a detailed post on how you come up with your opinions and what background source would be good...you are exceptionally articulate, write very well and it might be a good insight. I am somewhat sitting on the fence in all this, so a detailed response (rather than the one liners) might actually garner you some support!

That's what I'm waiting for aswell Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4