Fri night Broncos FAIL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
How wonderful Fri night football is going to be this year watching this **** Broncos team dish up the garbage football they are playing week after week. What a joke.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Storm might end up with 50 tonight.

Wouldn't that be good.

Heads will roll at the Bronc's in about 3 weeks time; Coach, captain, and halves.

you guys got a bit ahead of yourselves :) - its been a brilliant game....great resurgence by the broncs

Wasn't Billy offside when he took thst bomb but the commentry didn't pick it up or just ignored it. Man I hate Ch9.

Have the broncs shows the rest of the comp how to " beat" the storm ?? For a while there they seemed to be scoring tries at will by shifting the ball to the left, after stretching the storm on the right.

Rambo1987 said:
Wasn't Billy offside when he took thst bomb but the commentry didn't pick it up or just ignored it. Man I hate Ch9.

I thought so too.

Notice how they don't mention anything when billy drops bombs in defence or throws the ball away when they have 6 again. The guy has plenty of errors in his game but if you listened to Ch9 you'd swear he was the second coming. Every time I see him play I just think of how he cost us a World Cup with an explosion of his very small brain.

Rambo1987 said:

I reckon he was too.As you say,nothing from the billy fan club in the commentary box!!

Rambo1987 said:
Offside. Quite mysterious why they showed so few replays and didn't even allude to the possibility.

In addition the scrum move involving holding Thaiday back is clearly illegal. Probably a 'rule change' will be announced on Tuesday informing players they can't do this any more.

I enjoyed watching that match more than any other so far this season. The holding back of Thirdday was more blatant than some of the obstruction calls.

Big fan base, big tele audience, Suncorp and dollars for sponsorship sums up why we watch them every Friday night (shame)

When third man grabbed the ref's jersey all I heard was one commentator (gus?) softly go 'ooh'.

You could almost hear the ch9 phones ringing to tell them not to mention it.

That said I thought he had a valid point about being held in at the scrum.

Just another reason why I need a good shower after watching the scum play. They are dirty cheats who are protected giving them free reign to destroy the great spectacle that is rugby league.

Yep. Slater was offside. I don't like him but, in the fair dinkum stakes, he can play. He seems so much quicker than anyone else, and runs the ball back with real intent.
I do like Cronk. He is a real professional and seems a decent, unassuming bloke.
How come he and Smith never get injured? It's not like they shirk anything, and they play heaps of football.

I'm not going to imply that they have been using any kind of outlawed peptide or HGH. I've done that in a thread here last year.
But they don't get tested.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6