Freeze - for a moment everyone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I bought a new beanie at last week's game, had the bright idea to put it on at halftime tonight because it had already been 'christened' a winner...I don't care if it's 45 degrees next week, I'll be wearing that bloody beanie! Plus the lucky jerseys, wristbands, shoes, socks etc!

I am not superstitious at all. I usually wear a manly training Jersey from 2004 that I wore to the 2008 GF. Tonight I wore an old Sea Eagle T Shirt that I got in 2003 and is quite literally moth eaten. I was gonna put it in the Vinnies clothes bin but decided to wear it tonight one more time. I might just put it through the wash for next week

bob dylan said:
Please check what Manly clothes you have on right now, Friday night.

Make sure these clothes are worn again next Sunday.

Yes I am a little superstitious, so what!

As soon as I got home I put everything I wore in a pile - and I'll make sure that it adorns me on the 6th.:cool:

The weather will be 32 during the day, so very much like today at the 7:45pm kickoff.

Then I will have another Manly Premiers Jersey to hang on my wall :)

Ron E. Gibbs said:
I think the key was my wife (nominally a North Queensland supporter) getting her nails painted maroon this week. It will be done again.

Must be nice to have some support like that.

Someone's wife who shall remain nameless (GE) gets jealous of Manly's success as her stupid ice hockey team has never won a stanley cup (grand final).

What? You can't see the logic in that? Yeah....me neither!

Time to buy her a membership I reckon.....

Using her credit card!

globaleagle said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:
I think the key was my wife (nominally a North Queensland supporter) getting her nails painted maroon this week. It will be done again.

Must be nice to have some support like that.

Someone's wife who shall remain nameless (GE) gets jealous of Manly's success as her stupid ice hockey team has never won a stanley cup (grand final).

What? You can't see the logic in that? Yeah....me neither!

Time to buy her a membership I reckon.....

Using her credit card!

Trade her in on a Manly woman. :p

God said:
Not showering since the last time souths won a premiership doesn't seem to be working for their supporters

LMFAO....I have a massive hangover, but this comment had me rolling on the floor in stitches :)

Did Russell shed a tear again like he did at Brooky when we kicked The Rabbits out a few years ago as well? Can someone call his agent and ask for an encore performance next Sundee ?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6