Free Thread - Ryan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't go anywhere Ryan. Write us off again next week and keep doing it all year and we'll go through undefeated.  

Ok I'll put my hand up for a pasting also. I made comments earlier in the week writing us off. I was wrrrrrrrrrrrrong this team has got some guts even though the Roosters were aweful.One win doesnt make a season but gee they showed some courage.

TokyoEagle link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=186965.msg325046#msg325046 date=1300601041]
I reckon you should be Banned for a week

Self exclusion
[/quote]

My self exclusion call was only tongue in cheek. You have my vote to stay, don't want to see you homeless with nowhere to go after a win like that.

Count me in the pasting. I gave us no hope. I will self impose a 1 week suspension.

See you all after I get home from Brookie next weekend.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Bones link=topic=186965.msg325131#msg325131 date=1300605350]
Damn Gtaham Lowe.. It was his fault we won.

no no, Grant Mayer set it up
[/quote]

Kiwi, that's below the belt mate - heheheheh

Ryan, your entitled to your opinion.No use spraying you, your a manly fan. Live and learn

Ryan, you don't have to apolagise to Lowe, a simple well done to Des will suffice;)
I'm sure you're as happy as anyone to see the boy's play so well.

Hey, I have to admit I didn't think we could win but I could never say it out loud the way you did. Somethings you just need to keep bottled up inside.

You should hang your head in shame for making the comments you made the other day. Then again, you should probably hang your head in shame each time you open your mouth on this forum.

Shame shame shame.

This was on the bottom of the 2nd page before I even saw it.. couldn't let it slip away that quick!

Stop focusing on the negatives and see the bigger picture mate ;)

GO MANLY!

Keep up the negative posts you dirty swine - the Seaeagles seem to play better - almost a positive vs negative thing. Please start a post writing us off again  this w/end & ffs whatever you do - please don't tip the Seaeagles!!

Ryan

Stick to your YARTS and stop deathriding the team!!

You deserve all you get (and more) for being such a negative nancy!!

BUT you are still a Manly fan so I suppose i have to like you.

Ryan, I can't bag you mate, you're a former Bears supporter so you just can't find it in yourself to write 'win'.  Pop into the room of mirrors and say to yourself, "I'm now an Eagles supporter and we always win" 1000 times.   

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6