Free pass

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Have you ever seen a side get a free run to the GF like Melbourne have ?

Souths effort down there was abysmal and abysmal would be too kind for our display, don't think I have a word bad enough for it

Bellamy has shown how good he is again! Glenn didn't even get a look in. Manly were worked out by Des and Bellamy. Supercoaches get teams to win. We have really stuffed up now and we are seeing the fall out.

Darren said:
Bellamy has shown how good he is again! Glenn didn't even get a look in. Manly were worked out by Des and Bellamy. Supercoaches get teams to win. We have really stuffed up now and we are seeing the fall out.

Careful Darren......

Ryan, Darren - Wake up. Noone coaches knock ons. Yes we were out coached by the dogs but not tonight. You two are kidding. Did Toovs bang your wives or something?

Mario Fenech could have looked like a super coach against our mob tonight. Only gameplan needed was hand them the ball and get it back 2 tackles later when they drop it

Darren said:

Toovey is a rookie coach you can't expect him to out-coach Bellamy or Des.

Rookie is definitely the word after watching the latter part of the season. Poor old Glenn has been worked out a treat and this was where we attacked so impressively. Take Glenn out and we had zip.

Worked out because he was busted mate, obvious to see

17 errors tonight, must be a record. No played in our side over 75m, never seen that either

Kiwi, every club has busted players. Something was wrong somewhere. Maybe Tooves can't get the respect Des had.

Choc's neck no good, Stewart carrying a shoulder and knee, Matai leg, Ballin gone, King shoulder. She is a fair chuck of the 17 mate

No excuses made there either, just stating some facts, even with half of them at full strength we probably would have gone down

But to say Glenn is worked out now, when he is playing with a bad shoulder and knee, is silly. I thought you might have learnt the lesson 2 years ago when you said Glenn was done as a player and would never play rep footy again

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6