Free Double Pass to Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stiffi said:
Thanks '@Peter C'. Whilst it was too wet for my sick twins to head down to Brookie, I was there for another Mighty Manly Victory. Cheers :D

No problem Stiffi, I was there as well, I'm a bit lucky as I have a nice seat in the Jane Try stand, after 48 years of supporting Manly from the hill, I thought it was time to give it a big miss and buy a season ticket.

Round 7 winner @BOZO has kindly offered up his double pass. Preference given to tipping comp members. First to PM me gets it.

Just a heads up, I am on holidays this week so I can't guarantee that i can get details off to club this week if you are hoping to use it for the raiders game.

Ok so our Round 15 tipping comp winner @"the mauler" has kindly donated his hard won double pass to Brookie.

Preference given to tipping comp members. First to PM me gets it.

@Shaka1eye is off on holidays and cannot use his double pass won in this weeks tipping comp.

So it's up for grabs. Preference given to tipping comp members. First to PM me gets it.

I don't think you should put your tips in if you can't use the pass!

*wink*

We have another double pass up for grabs. @"The Army Of One" won the prize back in Round 14 and can't get to a home game this season. He is seeking a release along with his buddy Choc ;)

First in best dressed, preference to tipping comp members obviously.

CW you won the double pass in Round 9 and never claimed it. PM me your details and I'll get that sorted for you.

The other double pass has been claimed.

@Clint can't use his double pass from last weeks tipping comp win so it is up for grabs. As usual preference given to paid up tipping comp members.

@"bob dylan" did you offload your double pass ??

Basically these passes are only good for this season, so Sunday is it really. Get to the Panthers game to

* help celebrate BJ's 50th game for Manly
* help celebrate Skivvi's 200th game for Manly
* farewell and thank Gifty
* farewell and thank Kingdog
* say sayonara to the old girl herself for another year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8