Free Annual NRL Digital Pass Subscription (worth $90) - Just create your own NRL Fantasy League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jwaa

Heads-up people -

"The first 2,500 NRL Fantasy Coaches who create a full 16 team league before Round 1, will win an annual NRL Digital Pass subscription worth $90 each"

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/232486

Steps:
1. Create a NRL Fantasy team (https://fantasy.nrl.com/landing/index.html#/landing)
2. Create a league
3. Be one of the first 2,500 people to fill your league (16 teams), by round 1
4. Get free NRL Digital Pass worth $90 (https://www.nrl.com/digitalpass/)

Let's make this happen, people - you join mine, I'll join yours, go Manly!

League name: Manly
League code: S3NMZC44

This would really help me out, as I don't have reception for channel 9 and we can't afford Foxtel.

Name: Digital Pass Cup
Code :CMDK7E9V

HI, i have just got 16 competitors now what do i do to get the prize?
You now have to wait to find out if you were one of the first 2500. From memory, last year it wasn't until mid April (ie. after season had started) until I received an email saying I had won the free pass. It came out of the blue, after I had given up hope of getting it.

This would really help me out, as I don't have reception for channel 9 and we can't afford Foxtel.

Thanks all!

My comp is now full - as are Cliffy4PM and seaeagles4life's.

Blake - I've just joined yours (CMDK7E9V). Still plenty of room people, jump on board!

I think I can join more leagues, if anyone wants in on this deal, let me know and I'll do my part :)

LiveStream and Hola is workable, I've done it the past couple of years, with that said -

The ad breaks every 10 mins, Hola's increasingly concerning privacy policy and lack of viewing flexibility (eg. need a device with Hola / VPN / DNS + associated inconveniences)... mean it's nowhere near an ideal solution.

Here's hoping the (FREE!) digital pass fixes some of my gripes :)

Just joined your league Blake. You have still got a fair way to go before your league is full. Maybe post a request on Ozbargain?

Just read that they will announce the winners on 26th Feb 2016 this year so we will know before the season starts if we have won the free digital pass.

I bought the digital pass with my membership and it's total GARBAGE.

I tried to watch the 9's on it last weekend and it was constantly skipping back and repeating, then it would cut out and skip forward to catch up. Plus you only get a window the size of a mobile phone even when watching on a laptop screen.

It's unwatchable, I'm going to attempt to get my money back, they should not be charging for this product. I can get better streaming off the net for free.

I bought the digital pass with my membership and it's total GARBAGE.

I tried to watch the 9's on it last weekend and it was constantly skipping back and repeating, then it would cut out and skip forward to catch up. Plus you only get a window the size of a mobile phone even when watching on a laptop screen.

It's unwatchable, I'm going to attempt to get my money back, they should not be charging for this product. I can get better streaming off the net for free.
Agreed mate. The NRL app is just as bad. It constantly crashes. I would not pay for the digital pass. They should at least have it so you can scale it up to watch on a big size monitor. Livestream is much better quality.

Hope you get your money back.

This worked out great last year. If they do this promo again please let me know. Not many free to air games this year.
They had this deal the past couple of seasons so hopefully they do it again next season.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8