• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Didn't JoEy Johns do that years ago. The goalkicking one I mean.

If that baseball one is legit then that guy is a freak. I have my doubts though. From a physics point of view, the precision required in power and direction to replicate the ball coming back over home plate at a hittable height would be almost impossible to achieve

Apparently there was a French RL player that could do both sides left and right footed (yet to see footage of it myself)

Puig Albert (another French RL) from about 60 years ago(this is when the French had the number 1 ranked team in the world) did the same - newspaper clipping proves it

bob dylan said:
Impressive.

Check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUMhskwjCmM

The ball would have to land in the same spot everytime it hit the net.. if there was even a slight angle change it wouldnt bounce in the correct spot on the other net .. It`s tricky..
I seen one similar of some NFL guys..

When I was in year 12 way back in 1983 some players from an AFL (VFL back then) visited our school on a coaching clinic and did the same thing as Thurston. We were amazed that they could place kick so well.

Meh, I would say there would be countless soccer players that could to the same thing Thurston is doing. In fact many do it every week. It's not that hard. He also had a howling wind to help him

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4