1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Framed 2011 signed Manly Jersey

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Earnie the Eagle, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Earnie the Eagle

Earnie the Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +359 / 16
    There are a lot of these around at the moment, just thought I would put the link for the one that I consider the best of the bunch as they offer a four month lay bye and there are only 150 of them being made, however they are the most expensive.

http://www.prosportsmemorabilia.com.au/buy-memorabilia/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-memorabilia/manly-warringah-sea-eagles-2011-nrl-premiership-team-jersey/

2. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    I hope they get Hoppas signature before he heads off to the wilds of Nth Qld.

These things are the Franklin Mint of sporting memorabilia, overpriced and tacky. It's like that crap cricketing memorabilia that Tony Greig has been flogging off for years.

3. Earnie the Eagle

Earnie the Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +359 / 16
    The cheaper ones are even worse, there are some on ebay at the moment. Another company is doing the 1972 and 1973 premiership jersey and they are $500 when ready.