Foz sick ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
He was meant to be on Sterlo tonight but Peter Sterling said he is sick and won't be on.
Maybe he isn't really sick, but has been out on a media ban?

I reckon it's a smokescreen. Big game tomorrow night. I reckon he preferred to put his feet up and rest today rather than worry about having to go through an interrogation on Sterlo asking him about turmoil at Manly.

I reckon he will play and have a blinder with his partner, cherry bomb.

Foz would have to have a broken leg and triple-pneumonia to not run on for Manly.

Unless he really is ill from the look of, and prospect of wearing those other colours.

dowdz said:
I'm sick and I am going lol.

I'm going and am not looking forward to the jersey.

But I'll put up with it if we put plenty on the Donkeys.

Andrew Johns said on Triple M this morning that Foz was feeling sick yesterday and left training early and went home. Said he would still most likely play though

AshfieldBazza said:
Andrew Johns said on Triple M this morning that Foz was feeling sick yesterday and left training early and went home. Said he would still most likely play though

Anyone heard anything more on this?

Reading on twitter there is a bit of late money coming for the Broncos with the bookies apparently.

No word on Foz though.

Jorge is no longer devestating, but hopefully he picks his form up tonight.

Foz is ready to flush the crap out of our little s..thole :D

HappilyManly said:
Jorge is no longer devestating, but hopefully he picks his form up tonight.

Foz is ready to flush the crap out of our little s..thole :D

Jorge ain't playing, maybe he can pick up a form guide.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8