Foz on the Sunday Footy Show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Gosh he's an impressive young man. Very reasoned in his assessment of what's happening with the team at the moment as well as many other aspects of the game.
Well done Foz!

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Gosh he's an impressive young man. Very reasoned in his assessment of what's happening with the team at the moment as well as many other aspects of the game.
Well done Foz!

What did he say then?

Brissie Kid said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:
Well done Foz!

What did he say then?
Foz never says anything, he plays his cards ultra close to his chest

bones said:
HappilyManly said:
Have you missed the last few months with Foz's Media sessions on how Manly should run the Club :huh:

I think some posters have missed the whole season. A season in which Manly are in outright 1st place. FMD what do you want?

A team of players who want to play for the fans, the jersey, each other and themselves. Alternatively, we can watch faceless drones with no passion apart from anything but money, and the passion of the game completely dies off.

Ill always love and cherish the Manly Sea Eagles. Ive grown to have apathy for all but a few players, but even then, im cautious.

I love teams that are passionate about their colours. This team of ours is full of players happy to cultivate negativity and bad public relations.

Last night, the most vocal of those screwed up. If they want to flap their gums, back it by performing every week.

Ill be much more happy with the 2008 premiership winning team than this self satisfying mob if they win it this year. They are coming across as greedy, self indulgent, selfish little brats.

Ryan said:
bones said:
HappilyManly said:
Have you missed the last few months with Foz's Media sessions on how Manly should run the Club :huh:

I think some posters have missed the whole season. A season in which Manly are in outright 1st place. FMD what do you want?

A team of players who want to play for the fans, the jersey, each other and themselves. Alternatively, we can watch faceless drones with no passion apart from anything but money, and the passion of the game completely dies off.

Ill always love and cherish the Manly Sea Eagles. Ive grown to have apathy for all but a few players, but even then, im cautious.

I love teams that are passionate about their colours. This team of ours is full of players happy to cultivate negativity and bad public relations.

Last night, the most vocal of those screwed up. If they want to flap their gums, back it by performing every week.

Ill be much more happy with the 2008 premiership winning team than this self satisfying mob if they win it this year. They are coming across as greedy, self indulgent, selfish little brats.

But they're outright first. What is wrong with you?

See my reply in the other thread you called me out on, and reply to that if you will. If you disagree, then fine. Melbourne Storm won the comp cheating, just because they came first, doesnt mean they automatically have class and integrity.

Smith and Slater were signing two contracts etc.

If I were a fan of their team, no, just because they came 1st, I would not be happy. Not at all.

Also, what if we were coming 14th and these guys were publicly foul mouthing us, would it still be ok, or is it because they are coming 1st, they have a free range to throw dissent wherever they like?

Lol.

Scumos were first in 2007,2009 - does not mean that the position on the Ladder equates with our personal values.

My response was to Bazeagle saying 'Foz doesn't say anything'. Blatantly untrue, as evidenced by his on camera interview at Narra. A mere fact not an attack :sleepy:

I am glad that thanks to previous efforts and some Cowboy's magic, Manly are still leading the competition. :)

Most of us put Manly first, then the current custodians of our Club' Playing roster. But it doesn't concern me if others prefer a Player above Manly.
There are even some on here who actively dislike both the Manly Club and its Players :p :huh: :D

Go Manly !

Doesn't matter what he says. Apparently when he is asked a question, he is meant to say nothing. He isn't allowed an opinion.

the mauler said:
So anyway, what was the gist of what Foz had to say?

Doesn't matter what he says. Apparently when he is asked a question, he is meant to say nothing. He isn't allowed an opinion.

the mauler said:

Foz said he/they were a bit battered and bruised after Friday night.

He said they had been 'up' through the year and consistent but probably just a little bit flat at the moment which could be physical in the bodies or mentally a bit tired.

Foz said they just have to stick at it and get some momentum going into the finals and the biggest area of concern at the moment is their completion rates in the last few games at 60% not being good enough.

EaglesDontTweet said:
the mauler said:

Foz said he/they were a bit battered and bruised after Friday night.

He said they had been 'up' through the year and consistent but probably just a little bit flat at the moment which could be physical in the bodies or mentally a bit tired.

Foz said they just have to stick at and get some momentum going into the finals and the biggest area of concern at the moment is their completion rates in the last few games at 60% not being good enough.

Cheers mate.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4