1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Foz on the Sunday Footy Show

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Budgewoi Eagle, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Budgewoi Eagle

Budgewoi Eagle In for the long haul. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,015 / 52
    Gosh he's an impressive young man. Very reasoned in his assessment of what's happening with the team at the moment as well as many other aspects of the game.
    Well done Foz!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Brissie Kid

Brissie Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +827 / 10
    What did he say then?

3. bazeagle

bazeagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 37
    Foz never says anything, he plays his cards ultra close to his chest

4. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Have you missed the last few months with Foz's Media sessions on how Manly should run the Club :huh:

5. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    I think some posters have missed the whole season. A season in which Manly are in outright 1st place. FMD what do you want?

• Like Like x 4
  6. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,784 / 58
    Did he say banana?

• Like Like x 1
  7. NYEagle

NYEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,154 / 69
    I watched the first part of his visit on the show. He didn't give anything away at all.

8. master blaster

master blaster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +674 / 4
    he,ll be on NRL 360 this wednesday Night

9. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,093 / 286
    A team of players who want to play for the fans, the jersey, each other and themselves. Alternatively, we can watch faceless drones with no passion apart from anything but money, and the passion of the game completely dies off.

Ill always love and cherish the Manly Sea Eagles. Ive grown to have apathy for all but a few players, but even then, im cautious.

I love teams that are passionate about their colours. This team of ours is full of players happy to cultivate negativity and bad public relations.

Last night, the most vocal of those screwed up. If they want to flap their gums, back it by performing every week.

Ill be much more happy with the 2008 premiership winning team than this self satisfying mob if they win it this year. They are coming across as greedy, self indulgent, selfish little brats.

10. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    But they're outright first. What is wrong with you?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,093 / 286
    See my reply in the other thread you called me out on, and reply to that if you will. If you disagree, then fine. Melbourne Storm won the comp cheating, just because they came first, doesnt mean they automatically have class and integrity.

Smith and Slater were signing two contracts etc.

If I were a fan of their team, no, just because they came 1st, I would not be happy. Not at all.

Also, what if we were coming 14th and these guys were publicly foul mouthing us, would it still be ok, or is it because they are coming 1st, they have a free range to throw dissent wherever they like?

Lol.

• Like Like x 2
  12. HappilyManly

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Scumos were first in 2007,2009 - does not mean that the position on the Ladder equates with our personal values.

My response was to Bazeagle saying 'Foz doesn't say anything'. Blatantly untrue, as evidenced by his on camera interview at Narra. A mere fact not an attack :sleepy:

I am glad that thanks to previous efforts and some Cowboy's magic, Manly are still leading the competition. :)

Most of us put Manly first, then the current custodians of our Club' Playing roster. But it doesn't concern me if others prefer a Player above Manly.
    There are even some on here who actively dislike both the Manly Club and its Players :p :huh: :D

Go Manly !

• Like Like x 3
  13. bones

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    Wow. Manly are being compared to cheats by their own "fans" now. That will do me.

• Like Like x 3
  14. HappilyManly

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    No, Manly's current ladder position , which you raised as a blanket clearance for Manly Players being above criticism, is the comparison :cool:

BTW GE, Foz did not say the b- word :D

• Like Like x 3
  15. the mauler

the mauler Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,653 / 25
    So anyway, what was the gist of what Foz had to say?

• Like Like x 1
  16. bones

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    Doesn't matter what he says. Apparently when he is asked a question, he is meant to say nothing. He isn't allowed an opinion.

17. bones

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    Doesn't matter what he says. Apparently when he is asked a question, he is meant to say nothing. He isn't allowed an opinion.

18. the mauler

Ratings:
    +1,653 / 25
    Did he manage to talk at all??:p

• Like Like x 1
  19. EaglesDontTweet

EaglesDontTweet Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,132 / 15
    Foz said he/they were a bit battered and bruised after Friday night.

He said they had been 'up' through the year and consistent but probably just a little bit flat at the moment which could be physical in the bodies or mentally a bit tired.

Foz said they just have to stick at it and get some momentum going into the finals and the biggest area of concern at the moment is their completion rates in the last few games at 60% not being good enough.

20. the mauler

Ratings:
    +1,653 / 25
    Cheers mate.