Foz & Dally M's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Spuds Bodyguard

Reserve Grader
Not sure how the polling was going before it went hidden, but I would imagine Foz being suspended would now rule out any chance of this years Dally M.

I suppose we'll have to put our hopes of DCE for Rookie of the year.

if benji was anywhere near the leaders when votes went behind closed doors he will win easily. The Tigers and him especially have been on fire for the past 6 weeks or more!!

So Foran won't even win 5/8th of the year!

Looks like Cherry will be are only winner on the night. Jamie Lyon will go close to bentre of the year.

I don't think Foran was a chance anyway. While he has still been pretty good since voting went behind closed doors, DCE has probably been more prominant in our wins. I doubt he'll pick up any man of the match awards, maybe a few 1 pointers here and there but Benji will win overall.

I posed this question yesterday, apparently you lose 1 point for every week suspended. This means he would only lose 1 point. Still I think TBH Glenn Stewart was more of a chance at Dally M.

However given it only goes to next week I wonder if all the weeks through the finals count against him, of if it is suspensions only until week 26.

Would be very amused if Glenn Stewart got Dally M Player of the year

Its 3 points for each game a player is suspended not just 1.

Be interested to hear if the finals series matches count though as Glenn might still be a chance ;)

mrsperko said:
Its 3 points for each game a player is suspended not just 1.

Be interested to hear if the finals series matches count though as Glenn might still be a chance ;)

I cant see as how they would. Because that would be a detriment to those players in the final vs those that aren't.

At round 16 the list went as follows

Thurston
Gallen
Foran - 15
G.Stewart - 14

Given Gallen and Thurston had a stint on the sideline with injury these guys could actually come close

Id be very interested to know how it works after having a chat with hubby today.

I was thinking that maybe if say there is 3 game suspension then that is auto 9 points deduction BUT what if say there is a 6 game suspension and only 5 of those can be served this year with one next year (thats including finals series and us playing every game), then would that 6th game deduction come of this year or go onto next year?

Might do some looking this arvo when I get home if no-one here is sure.

It is -3 points for every week supended as confirmed last night on MNF, and voting only goes to the conclusion of round 26. So both Foran and Gift will lose 3 points each.

I would pay an exorbitant amount of money to watch Gallop's face if one G Stewart gets the Dally M.

I think Benji will get it... But dear god if any Manly players gets it Gallop will be mortified!!!

Fro said:
and isnt it awarded next week sometime? (i could be wrong)

@[Fro] yeah sometime next week, can't remember the exact date

Fro said:
so would be dificult for the finals to count one would have thought

yeah I agree, but wouldn't be hard for them to spin it saying the suspension was handed out in the season and this all matches count

Those points would have already been docked prior to round 16

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7