Foz and the Parramatta promised land . LOL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Parramatta Eels directors at war in Supreme Court in ugly lead-up to club elections
The upcoming Parramatta election shapes as being as ugly as any in their tumultuous recent history, with a director leading the opposition ticket against the current board heading to the Supreme Court to contest disciplinary charges against him that threaten to unseat his bid for power at the Eels .
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...leadup-to-club-elections-20150325-1m7g91.html

What a :swear: Joke of a club
imagesK2ZVY3XU.jpg

It say's more to me about our club then the slime. With all this going on at the slime and everybody knows about it he quit and is joining them say's it all really. Please don't trot out the old money thing if we can't "find" third party arrangements to supplement our players like other clubs we are in for a world of pain Northern eagles style.
Our club has been the most successful club of
all in the last decade so don't you compare us with this pathetic performing club that is desperate to throw desperate dollars to players you pessimistic fool

It say's more to me about our club then the slime. With all this going on at the slime and everybody knows about it he quit and is joining them say's it all really. Please don't trot out the old money thing if we can't "find" third party arrangements to supplement our players like other clubs we are in for a world of pain Northern eagles style.
Nup. It all boils down to an emotional young man who bought into the Watmough Arthur mythology. End of story.

COULDN'T offer more, or WOULDN'T offer more. Big difference.

Lol even our northern eagle years were better than what parra fans are used to

Parramatta have payed way overs for Foran, like they did for Watmough, like they did for Sandow, like they did for Lussick, Norman, Hopoate......don't try to tell me it's not about the money, it's all about the money....if Parramatta have to supplement what they are already paying these players with third party payments it speaks volumes about the Eels.

**** Foran that lying little ****. Please Manly, do not waste money on this cancer of the club even if he DOES renege. Let the Bulldogs get screwed by hus ridiculous inflated asking price.

**** Foran that lying little ****. Please Manly, do not waste money on this cancer of the club even if he DOES renege. Let the Bulldogs get screwed by hus ridiculous inflated asking price.
G'day all,Therein lies our problem Ryan,because he is in with the current in crowd I wouldn't be surprised as to how low we'd stoop to get him to renege. I know your not a fan of DCE either but it really irks me at the depths we've been prepared to go for Foran compared to DCE..
cheers mike

Parramatta have payed way overs for Foran, like they did for Watmough, like they did for Sandow, like they did for Lussick, Norman, Hopoate......don't try to tell me it's not about the money, it's all about the money....if Parramatta have to supplement what they are already paying these players with third party payments it speaks volumes about the Eels.
Of course it's for money. What do footballers want out of a career:

1. Premiership. Check.
2. Play in and win some useless international tournament. Check.
3. Get some sucker to pay overs for that "experience". Check.

G'day all,Therein lies our problem Ryan,because he is in with the current in crowd I wouldn't be surprised as to how low we'd stoop to get him to renege. I know your not a fan of DCE either but it really irks me at the depths we've been prepared to go for Foran compared to DCE..
cheers mike

A great man once said:

"Be Manly, don't be a Dog".

As a fan, I adhere to that call. I just wish the players followed suit.

Desert Boot Kid.
Another Parra tool pretending to be a Manly fan.
They even pretend to be us to make themselves feel better. What a sad bunch of dopey, knuckle-dragging people. They really are the sh1t of humanity from the arse of Sydney.

All hail King Arthur.....should he ever actually win anything of note like oh I don't know....a premiership LOL.

Anyone who thinks Foz is going to Parra-doesn't-matta because they are a big chance of winning a premiership needs to check in for drug testing by Monday.

I think this sums it up perfectly.....(and for the record, other than The Undertaker's various themes, this is the best in WWF/WWE history IMO)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6