Foxtel's new feature with the green button

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher

Push the GREEN button and it mutes Laurie Daley voice. (wouldnt that be great if it could be done).
He is worse with his hate for manly then Gus was ever with i love the roosters.

What is it with him...........we beat them in 1987 GF or that Bozo never offered him a contract with us.

Its almost enough for me to ring foxtel and tell them to jam there service and come and collect the decoder.

he was pretty annoying hey... he did alot of congratulating manly though aswell

Saying that we have the "nucleus to be a brilliant football team" and such... the Brett Stewart try.. i personally would have been happy to see Red Lights.. but they awarded it.

Karma prevailed in the second half with the Micheal Robertson disallow.. i thought if it wasn't a try we had the benefit of the doubt

Laurie Daley should take that big nose or over worked hair of his and stick it in his mouth. That would shut him up. In contrast Brandy Alexander at least gave credit where it was due, as hard as it must have been for the Panthers board member.

Does Daley still coach at the Dragons???

Dailys hair was a comedic highlight today however!!

Robertson's was clearly a try. Wesser definitely dropped the ball before grounding. Fox should clear out all the bias in their telecasts, including that dead beat Whizzzzz. I hate his slobbering all over the tiggers. What is it with Daley's hair?

I couldn't believe that Robertson didn't get that try. Clearly had his hand on the ball when it touched the ground. I would have given Wessers too.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6