foxtel wanker commentators

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
at the end of the game they start to waffle on about how illawarra managed to win despite missing hornby & scott- yet nothing said about the fact we lost 2 players during the game & are still missing kite, hoppa & rodney

castle eagle said:
at the end of the game they start to waffle on about how illawarra managed to win despite missing hornby & scott- yet nothing said about the fact we lost 2 players during the game & are still missing kite, hoppa & rodney

yep but at the end of the day if we can't score with 36 tackles in a row regardless of who missing, we best invest in a brothel because were in for a dry spell

castle eagle said:

:huh:

& trex.. Yeah i know mate. fools they can have their Hornby & Scott back just give us kite hoppa trex & rodney for the rematch..

castle eagle said:

who cares?

I don't know why anyone is amazed at their dribbling. It's been going on for ever. Turn the sound off.

i was watching it at a pub with a mate and a couple of girls from the office.

We watched the first half in an area where they had back ground music and no sound and i really enjoyed.

One of the girls really wanted the sound as well and got the pub to turn off the tunes and put on Close Talking Twat, Brandeye and Big Nose Cbomb personally id rather listen to the **** music.

When i had IQ if the foxgame was the radio game i would cue it up so i could what it and listen to 2gb or abc commentators.

Braybrook and Raymond **** all over Warren Smith hes nothing but a gibbering squeezer who clings to his little americanism.

"And tonight the Dragons will be playing from in front"

Gayest saying ever. Seriously you listen to the games that twat calls he uses that line in 90% of them.

Jesus said:
castle eagle said:

yep but at the end of the day if we can't score with 36 tackles in a row regardless of who missing, we best invest in a brothel because were in for a dry spell

Give us 36 tackles in a row at Brookvake oval against the dragons and you see a different score line my Feathered friend. Dont invest your money in a brothel either use that money to go and see the Eagles smash the rabbits!!!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4