Foxtel too exspensive - Try NRL Digital Pass

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Simonmyers11

First Grader
Most of you out there already know this, but thought I would remind people now that we are back into footy season and for those of us who think Foxtel is way over priced, I use the NRL digital pass for $2.99 a week. Streams all live foxtel games really well on phone, computer and T.V etc. Plus you can watch full replays of all the games. When the season is over, just cancel. Its great watching it on your phone when you have to go out or be away from the tv and and it's bloody cheap.

Just in case there are people out there that miss out on the Manly games shown on fox, and Saturday night and Monday night games. Go to NRL.com for a free try

As long as you have lots of data , which I have at home but not when I'm on the road.

It takes about 600Mb to stream a game, nothing if you have 100 Gb at home but when you have about 4Gb monthly not possible.

But agree, it's cheaper than Foxtel for home use

I don't get how $50 a month is too expensive. Normal + sports. Gets you every NRL game, v8, f1, Aleague, Rugby and heaps more. Plus only 12 months and you can record and game you miss if you are there. But its your choice :)

Ps go the Cowboys.

Huh - the NRL digital pass, while cheap only works half the time and takes too much bandwidth to run properly.
I stream the games for free through TVOLE. You just have to become skilled at clearing the adds and then you get the game every time.
NYEagle

I don't get how $50 a month is too expensive. Normal + sports. Gets you every NRL game, v8, f1, Aleague, Rugby and heaps more. Plus only 12 months and you can record and game you miss if you are there. But its your choice :)

Ps go the Cowboys.
i only Watch nrl so its fine for me and have unlimited data so works out pretty cheap.

Huh - the NRL digital pass, while cheap only works half the time and takes too much bandwidth to run properly.
I stream the games for free through TVOLE. You just have to become skilled at clearing the adds and then you get the game every time.
NYEagle
My stream works flawless every time? Have pretty good cable internet so that might help. Use to stream but was very blurry. The nrl digital pass is quite sharp. And when i go out side to cook the bbq, just take the game with me on the phone ☺

Just watch on livestream in HD and use a DNS service or Hola unblocker. I have foxtel but i used to use livestream to watch the Friday and Sunday delayed game live.

No data charged if you are a telstra customer on the NRL digital app

I use it every week and never have problems!! Very useful app and worth the price

Just watch on livestream in HD and use a DNS service or Hola unblocker. I have foxtel but i used to use livestream to watch the Friday and Sunday delayed game live.

Same here - I either end up Brazilian, Japanese or Swedish! Use Chrome and Chromecast to the TV. Generally for me the "Brazilian" coverage tends to skip every 2nd set of ads too which is a bonus.

just don't buy through the app ... you'll get stuck only watching on iphone or ipad.. buy through NRL site so you can watch on computer or laptop...

Same here - I either end up Brazilian, Japanese or Swedish! Use Chrome and Chromecast to the TV. Generally for me the "Brazilian" coverage tends to skip every 2nd set of ads too which is a bonus.
Yep same here, got to love the Chromecast!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2