Foxtel sports package price increase

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You pay less for foxtel if you relocate up north!

timely reference for the win!

Berkeley_Eagle said:
lol knowing my luck I'd ring and say I want to disconnect and they would say OK

Mate, that's pretty much what they say now. That Whirlpool thread caused Foxtel a world of pain. They capitulated to the pressure for a while but are no longer are so quick to offer discounts to keep you on board.

Sure, you can put a cancellation order through but there's no guarantee that the retention department will call you prior to you being disconnected!! That would suck!

So in short, this tactic did work for a while (even for me) but Foxtel have wised up. Any discount they now give will likely be small.

ManlyBacker said:
Ha ha - I know some of you rednecks have 'Lizard Lick Towing' and 'Swamp People' set up on Series link :p

Duck Dynasty :)

Hi Maca, they don't care how long you've been with them, after all, they are a monopoly.
You want your league served up live each week in full HD, what other choice have you got?
I'm happy for Frank that he managed to get hold of someone that cares at Foxtel. For every employee that seeks to retain the customer, there are 5 Foxtel employees ready to put through the cancellation immediately without trying to retain the customer. Luck of the draw I guess.

Cheers.

True wamf it seems there is more to hear about in the media and more manly bashing....like the sound of that! More motivation this season....hmmm hope I don't get disconnected LOL.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6