• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just a Monday morning observation.

Have you noticed how the scores on Fox go up in single digits so if points are scored from say 4 to 8 the numbers 5,6 & 7 scroll up on the screen. As the score jumps up 4 points there is no need to bring 5,6 & 7 into the equation (leave them be).

Anywho I wanted to mention this riveting fact before it slipped my mind.

But 5, 6 and 7 feel left out so it's good to give them some air time (if only for a brief moment) and not to discriminate :)

giphy.gif

Lock your eyes on Manly's spinning wheel tonight then :rofl:

Have you noticed how the scores on Fox go up in single digits so if points are scored from say 4 to 8 the numbers 5,6 & 7 scroll up on the screen. As the score jumps up 4 points there is no need to bring 5,6 & 7 into the equation (leave them be).

They can't add by 4's?

• 😆
Reactions: Rex

Its a disturbing thought. Put me right off my Coco Pops...oops we dont talk about them any more do we.

It took me awhile that on fox (or 9) ...that the little green bar increases per each tackle made. Like just in case the number of tackles wasn't hard enough to read....you can check out the little bar on the side.

(speaking of bars, I'm getting a drink)

Rugby League is all about youth development so we need to teach the kids how to count.
I hear Justine Clarke is joining the commentary team next year to further these efforts
NYEagle

On my TV I could never see the score in the corner of the screen, on Warriors matches in NZ.
Now something happened to my telly a couple for weeks ago and I seem to be missing the scores from local games as well. And all the players look really, really chunky.
giphy.gif

I'm so pleased someone knocked my "which week will Barrett be sacked" off the most crappy thread podium.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6