Fox Sports

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Anyone who has foxsports digital hooked up at home, did you guys realise that on saturday nights, with the two games that start at 7.30 you can press the red button on the remote and pick which game you want to watch live. Then you can watch the replay of the other game after or even watch the same game again. No more waiting until 9.30 for the manly games to come on. Every game bar one friday and sunday game can be seen live. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

That's nice for you city boys that get it.

What gets me is that Manly vs Raiders is two finals teams from last year and it is delayed so they can show two sides that missed the finals last year.

Work that one out!

Mata, don't start me about what gets coverage. I can't understand it any more than you can.

I did put a post up a while back on the percentages of free coverage in the first 5 rounds. I'll try and find it. Quite a few non finals teams got the most coverage.

Found it:

This season, every NRL round has 3 free to air games. As most know the first 5 rounds have already been cemented into place and the free to air games are confirmed.

During the first 5 rounds, considering there are 15 free to air games that mean 30 places for teams to get free tv coverage. Here is a breakdown of who have faired the best in the tele stakes for the start of the season:

Of the 30 Places available for free to air coverage the folling teams have this percentage -

Brisbane - 13.3% (4/5 Games on free to air) All 4 are friday nights.
Panthers - 13.3% (4/5 Games on free to air) 3 Fridays and 1 Sunday Game.
Eels - 10% (3/5 Games on free to air) 2 Friday games and 1 Sunday.
Tigers - 10% (3/5 Games on free to air) 2 Friday games and 1 Sunday.
Titans - 10% (3/5 Games on free to air) 1 Friday games and 2 Sunday.
Bulldogs - 6.6% (2/5 Games on free to air) 2 Friday games.
Dragons - 6.6% (2/5 Games on free to air) 1 Friday and 1 Sunday game.
Roosters - 6.6% (2/5 Games on free to air) 1 Friday and 1 Sunday game.
Rabbitohs - 6.6% (2/5 Games on free to air) 1 Friday and 1 Sunday game.
Cowboys - 3.3% (1/5 Games on free to air) 1 Friday night game.
Knights - 3.3% (1/5 Games on free to air) 1 Friday night game.
Sea Eagles - 3.3% (1/5 Games on free to air) 1 sunday game.
Sharks - 3.3% (1/5 Games on free to air) 1 Sunday game
Storm - 3.3% (1/5 Games on free to air) 1 Friday night game.
Raiders - 0% (No Games on free to air)
Warriors - 0% (No Games on free to air)

I dare say there are more bogans in Cronulla and PEnrif watching the coverage than there are in Canberra or the North Shore.e

Anyone who has foxsports digital hooked up at home, did you guys realise that on saturday nights, with the two games that start at 7.30 you can press the red button on the remote and pick which game you want to watch live. Then you can watch the replay of the other game after or even watch the same game again. No more waiting until 9.30 for the manly games to come on. Every game bar one friday and sunday game can be seen live. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

SENSATIONAL!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

So deos this mean that this Sat nights game will be shown live?? I just checked the foxtel guide and it said 9:30

=You have a choice doug... both games start at 7:30 and as flip said by pressing the red button both games will appear on split screen you can either continue watching both like that or just highlight the screen in which the game you want to watch is being played and hit select and it will bring it up

i can sms you the score if you want to see if it really is live just to spoil it ;)

I might take you up on that. ;)

I'd imagine it will be on radio though. I don't have pay TV so I'm not even a certainty of seeing it on delay. Have to go to the RSL for that and at 9.30pm on a Saturday night there are far too many drunk redneck bogans about for me to run that gauntlet.

Subscribe to fox.

No! Really?

Firstly it's AUSTAR out here. Secondly, with a wife and three kids to feed pay TV is a little lower on my affordability list than it might be for others.

SB, I formerly had Austar and a lot of the digital features that were available on Fox (like competitions where you press the red button) were not available.

I have Austar Digital in Wagga and I know last year I was able to push the red button and change camera angles and commentary , that sort of stuff , and we can do the competions using the red utton so hopefully this will work too. Fingers crossed.

Does anyone know if it is available on Austar given that it is now digital as well in most places now

Austar is advertising on their website that viewers choice is available for their customers

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2