• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I have to say I very much agree with these sentiments? Anyone else get insanely angry at the rubbish served up on the Foxsports channels?

http://www.smh.com.au/news/opinion/fox-should-be-hounded-for-cheap-reruns/2008/01/09/1199554740247.html

Well, I've had foxtel for a long time now and I had to work the day BRett Stewart made his kangaroo's debut and so i missed it.

It is now 4 months or so later and still haven't seen a minute of it.

That is the second such diatribe from Sheehan because he missed some college game. Not being rude, but you don't have Fox Mata so do you look up their guides to see what you are missing?

I think the Fox coverage in general is very good, the only thing is that new releases are a bit slow to come to BoxOffice and they run most TV series one behind.

On Fox Sports you have all the NFL playoffs live, have at least 2 EPL live and the option to pick up another 3 live using the red button on the remote for those with Digital, they cover Poker very well across the different channels, horse racing is tops, they even show NHL for Rhino and you get every RL game when the season starts. I have watched Arsenal play every 3 days for weeks now. To me the coverage is very good.

And Nutz, get the IQ box - I couldn't live without it. I tape almost everything and watch it when I feel like it and it helps for FFing through any ads.

MB, I have Austar which feeds Foxsports. And I have to say that I get thoroughly sick of flicking through to see poker, snooker and gold hogging all 3 channels in prime time.

Why not have a channel devoted to obscure sports (eg college football) so people can broaden horizons? I even have Setanta but it has too much soccer. But if you want to see the 6 Nations ........

And as yet us bumpkins don't have that IQ option, as lovely as it would be. sheesh.

Fair enough. I have had IQ for over 12 months and it has made a HUGE difference to what I actually watch and no doubts clouds my thinking in a very positive way. Especially for science shows and after midnight sports.

Is Austar satelite? Anyway, I can definitely see your point when I fire up Arsenal vs Tottenham over my breakfast while they actually have some obscure 8 ball comp or darts. It also comes down to the sports you like - I couldn't be paid to watch rugby or golf for example.

I have been waiting 5 yrs for Austar to bring IQ in.

My only problem is the Mrs would fill it up with old Will and Grace episodes :)

Yeah, IQ is an option MB but I live with 2 mates who can't come at the extra $15/month.

I know how good it is but you just can't tell some people.

Hopefully they play it again just before the season kicks off.

It's **** it really is the sport on there is horrible.

There should be a dedicated Rugby league channel.

There should be more Ice Hockey

Less motor racing
less golf
less tennis

and probably a little less cricket

It's **** it really is the sport on there is horrible.

There should be a dedicated Rugby league channel.

There should be more Ice Hockey

Less motor racing
less golf
less tennis

and probably a little less cricket

I'll pretend i didn't read that

What about all the sport that is no longer on free to air for those of us with budgets that can't stretch to Fox at all?

Is getting worse for us types.

$12.50 a week isnt a lot CW. (Basic package plus sport)

I do understand that not everyone can afford it, but sacrifice one bought lunch per week and you have Foxtel.

More importantly I can't believe you have to pay for the Adult chanel

Yeah, it is R Rated it's ****.

I used to have one of those dodgy cards that would give you every channel.

It's fair to say I had a squiz or two....

or three?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7