Fox commentators

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
This is something that bugs me not only with these guys but with a lot of commentaors....
Who let's them go on air with a schoolboy style knot in their tie? ...yeesh someone teach these guys how to tie a Windsor knot or something

I watch the footy with the volume turned down.They all **** me to tears.I used to listen to Frank Hyde,Ron Casey and Hollywood and Zorba in the old days.These guys including that imbecile Ray Warren are useless.

At least I'm not the only one that notices **** like that! It annoys the crap out of me too, but not just the fox commentators. Have a look next time at the rats nest Tony Abbott straps to his neck every morning.

i cant stand warren smith,he screams constantly its so annoying ,and snozza daley and his exageration of words such as PRESSSURREEE !!!!!

The thing is it's all personal preference. I hate Ray Warren & Andrew Voss, consequently I watch very little channel 9. I think Warren Smith is the best of a bad bunch. Give me Rex Mossop at his best any day.

mr ray no one else exists but parramatta warren lol ,he gets more excited about telling people whats on later that night and is 5 plays behind all the time lol,as for voss no comment ha ha ,

i think belchers alright can give manly a wrap atleast lol so can alexander ,all the other commetators can say is how poor the other team is when manly win :)

Yet another reason to hate Monday Night Footy, we have topics on here about ties during the weekend !! We might move on to shoes and hair next monday night game

Ray Warren said 4 years ago he didn't want to go on too long and look like Rex Mossop at the end.

If he really wanted that he should have retired 10 years ago.

Andy Raymond would have to be one of my favourites. Knows and calls the game well and seems to like Manly a fair bit. On the other hand, Gould when he's on one of his agendas is insufferable, but he goes alright when he's not whinging or sucking off Hayne/Idris/whoever the new flavour of the month is.

I like the 702 commentators, despite their baggage. At least they commentate on what is in front of them despite the Dragon bias from Morrow, and some of Warren Ryan's foibles. At least they give analysis.

Canteen Worker link said:
I like the 702 commentators,
You have GOT to be kidding! (that ball was out!)

The reason I hate Sunday Ch9 games because they're on so delayed, I gotta listen to ABC Radio, then watch a delayed Ch9.
Warren Ryan HATES Manly and he's admitted that many times.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4