Four New Life Members

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No I don't know what all the revenge is about, that's the problem.
Perhaps it is even more primal and wider-ranging than revenge. SER8 suggested it was about control.

Absolute dominating control requires you ruthlessly stamp out everyone who you even suspect could be in your way.

to•tal•i•tar•i•an•ism
A form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.). The principle of complete and unrestricted power in government.

to•tal•i•tar•i•an
Characterized by a government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control. A totalitarian regime crushes all autonomous institutions in its drive to seize the human soul. The state regulates every realm of life.

Ahhh see this more like the Manly we know. Divisive, vindictive behavior at board/management level spilling over into Silvertails forum uproar. Heavens knows we couldn't go an off season without something rattling everyone's cages and watch the eagle feathers fly with back and forth forum vitriol. The culture is alive and well. The culture of in fighting and back stabbing that is. I'm sure Rothtool and fathead will be dining out on all this at some stage.

Don't forget that the leagues club can have life members too. Hopefully they start announcing life member decisions asap, preferably the same players that the football club and sea eagles ltd are vesting.

It's Monty Pythonesque. Like the final scene of life of Brian.
Kitey can take out the Trifecta of Life Memberships in all 3 Sea Eagles entities :giggle:

I assume you have been inducted into the MWSE Sycophant Hall of Fame Bozo ?
Yes, he won the inaugural Lickspittle Award.

It's shaped like a tongue, is covered in a brown coating that emits a certain excrement-like odour, whilst sitting on top of a toad(y)-shaped pedestal.

As Kath 'n Kim might say, "It's nice, it's unusual, it's different..."

Last edited:
Ok the latest initiative from the club is raising cash for the Royal Far West home for Christmas- assuming the regular ST Narks are against that as well because Scott and Zorba thought of it?

Ok the latest initiative from the club is raising cash for the Royal Far West home for Christmas- assuming the regular ST Narks are against that as well because Scott and Zorba thought of it?
I think you have to separate things here. This is about history. It's about the likes of Killer and Snake joining our many greats of the past. They shouldn't be separated for petty reasons. Tradition is often the fabric of a great club. Crowe knew this with Souths.

Ahh the Penns sometimes I think they could **** up the lords pray! If the MWRLFC Is irrelevant, they just did there best to show us nope actually they don't seem that irrelevant after all.

life memberships that needs a vote, been that way for 70 years friends and sorry it's not something you guys can just make up. Your penn life membership might as well be handed out on paddle pop sticks.

Perhaps it really shows is the MWRLFC is rather powerful indeed.

Now correct me if I am wrong but does the MWRLFC have the say over where the sea eagles can be moved away from Brookie, and the Penns need there approval to take more then 2 home games away from Brookie as it currently stands?

Cause 2 interstate games this year already? No Gosford games announced yet and you would expect we will play souths there. Ahh is the Penns actually mightier then the sword?

Interesting posts made by many on this. I understand both points of view, the tradition and history and the - what does two awards matter?
I know that personally, if my boss was to nominate me for an award, unless it was aligned with something against my integrity, I would accept it as it would be the right thing to do by my employer.

Guess what the Penns are here to stay and probably without them we wouldn't have a team to support or we would be playing out of Ipswich or Perth.

To those like The Wheel who say don't grumble, accept the change, the owners have paid for the right to rule - I say this:

Anytime power is unceremoniously snatched from a democratic community (in this case our humble District Rugby League Football Club) by persons whose power starts and ends with the simple fact they are rich - then that is something I don't celebrate, don't happily accept, and don't believe is merely the 'natural order of the world' asserting itself. And I definitely don't expect that the power will be exercised for the greater good of that above-mentioned democratic community. In this case, the fans of the Sea Eagles who want to be part of the club.

This deliberate appropriating of the role of guardian of Sea Eagles heritage is fairly obviously part of a strategy to consign the FC to the dustbin of history. Why bother, you ask? Just to get back at Reilly, Williams, vidmar...? Don't kid yourself!!

I won't be surprised if the preference share doesn't see out the year. And then the world will be ours (maybe including Ipswich and Perth!)

I would have thought they were already life members?

If not then they damn well should be.
I was being facetious.This "life membership"is just a new concept made up by the Penns to go against the F.C.which has 50+ life members,I think,from 70 years of existence.F.C.life members are voted by members.The Penns life members,Lyon,Stewart,Matai and Kite were decided by the Penns and their cronies i.e. Zorba.

They pay the cash, they set the rules. Get used to it cause it ain't going to change no matter how battered the fingers get writing emails/tweets/posts. Penns, max, whoever.....just recognise the contribution of the players who represents the emblem. Or should we go back to the northern eagles?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4