Four New Life Members

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Exactly , they aren't real awards.

Well they might be in the Penns eyes but they are not real, you just can't be a life member of an organisation without members.

They call us " members " but did we get a vote ....no, we are simply customers with a fancy name.
As I said before . I have club membership and also am a member of the football club . This is not my war I haven't started this war of awards .

Are we getting personal now ?
Don't take it personally feathered friend, take it as acknowledgement of your relentlessness. You can let a conversation progress without countering every post with some MWSE rhetoric you know ? You have some good thoughts but they get lost in the constant barrage of Penn/Bozo/Zorba/MWSE propaganda.

Don't take it personally feathered friend, take it as acknowledgement of your relentlessness. You can let a conversation progress without countering every post with some MWSE rhetoric you know ? You have some good thoughts but they get lost in the constant barrage of Penn/Bozo/Zorba/MWSE propaganda.
Thanks for your message . All Good . On this forum we all have our views and some on here are constantly expressing their passionate views as well . Isnt what this forum all about ?

I'm getting far too angry to be on here tonight.

This is one of the lowest acts I've seen all year, and let me tell you there's been some rippers already.

It's not in any way about wether the players deserve it, they do , it's about how and why it was done.

To create a bigger war!!

Good night all

Maybe they are getting a life membership to weight watchers?

I feel it is a bit average to roll out this award now. So obviously not about the four champions mentioned but all about zorba/ penn PR. Its so see through its insulting.

This is one of the lowest acts I've seen all year, and let me tell you there's been some rippers already.

It's not in any way about wether the players deserve it, they do , it's about how and why it was done.

To create a bigger war!!

Good night all
Enjoy your trip mate.

To create a bigger war!!

Good night all
Good night feathered friend . I am sure there will be a solution to all these awards in the future . Life is too short to be angry and upset

I'm beginning to wonder if @BOZO's game is to further alienate people from the current Manly hierarchy. Because his mindless, relentless, and platitude-filled, support of EVERYTHING the current hierarchy does certainly seems to be having that effect.

This is a forum where people express their views feathered friend and that's all I am doing . Maybe we can have restrictions of peoples opinions .:)
Hmmm. Interesting last sentence and emoticon. Am now favouring @lsz 's view that @BOZO is actively trolling. Even considering the possibility that he is Zorba trolling the site to disrupt and get some cheap thrills on the side. The incessant plastic sales spiels defy belief.

Last edited:
Thanks for your message . All Good . On this forum we all have our views and some on here are constantly expressing their passionate views as well . Isnt what this forum all about ?
Sometimes... depends if you're right or if you're being a knob. :)

Divisive and petty from where I sit. Pretty sickening really. And it's a Clayton's award.

I would wish for one of the players to politely reject the award in respect to the members. But we all know that player, irrespective of talent or importance to the team, would then be kicked out as quickly as Zorba could blink.

One would assume that they were consulted prior to the announcement to avoid such a potential embarrassment. So does Kitey get two life memberships this month now ? Seems odd that he would agree to such a strange arrangement

the positive is that the football club will still be there when the current company changes & moves on.

the two awards for Kite is interesting and does seem like a move to replace the traditional way of doing things. business dudes all class as usual.

I'm not actually a club member so I'm not about to start bitching about voting rights.

All I'll say is congratulations to Killer, Skivy, Snake and Kitey. All well deserved honours that I hope Matt Ballin is also awarded in time.

Last edited:
I'm not actually a club member so I'm not about to start bitching about voting rights.

All I'll say is congratulations to Killer, Skivy, Snake and Kitey. All well deserved honours that I hope Matt Ballin is also awarded in time.
What about Tooves or Menzies?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4