Four New Life Members

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That was my honest post . From a positive view I am happy for those great players

No doubting all those players will be nominated and will get it, eventually.

Can't you see this is nothing but a " Micky Mouse" award, it's not real at all, it's just one upmanship.

Explain that oh feathered friend???!

A great honor for these great men and Matt Ballin will get it when he finishes up at Tigpies I would think!

You can't be life members of a private company , sorry doesn't exist it has to be a club.

The Manly Football Club awards Life Membership NOT Penn Sport.

The culture of our great club has been dealt another blow.

Spin it all you wish @BOZO but you cannot in any way justify this.

No doubting all those players will be nominated and will get it, eventually.

Can't you see this is nothing but a " Micky Mouse" award, it's not real at all, it's just one upmanship.

Explain that oh feathered friend???!
It is still an award . To me its still a positive thins . We are honouring our great players feathered friend :)

You can't be life members of a private company , sorry doesn't exist it has to be a club.

The Manly Football Club awards Life Membership NOT Penn Sport.

The culture of our great club has been dealt another blow.

Spin it all you wish @BOZO but you cannot in any way justify this.
Whats wrong with having another award ?

Whats wrong with having another award ?

Don't you understand??

Does , Telstra have Life Members?

How about BHP, or Rio Tinto??

Maybe Super Cheap Auto??

Or perhaps Bob Jane T Mart?

The answer is no!!

Penn Sport cannot award Life Memberships, that can only be done by the Football Club, who will vote on Brent Kite on the 17th.

This is tantamount to a " **** you" from the Penns.

It's not about wether they deserve it, it's about the due correct process .

Say what you wish @BOZO you just cannot deny that this is a total absolute " **** you" from the Penns to the Football Club, designed with nothing more in mind than to create a bloody war !!

They already won the war can't we now just get on?

Don't you understand??

Does , Telstra have Life Members?

How about BHP, or Rio Tinto??

Maybe Super Cheap Auto??

Or perhaps Bob Jane T Mart?

The answer is no!!

Penn Sport cannot award Life Memberships, that can only be done by the Football Club, who will vote on Brent Kite on the 17th.

This is tantamount to a " **** you" from the Penns.

It's not about wether they deserve it, it's about the due correct process .
If this is the case how valid will these wards be ?

Next Thursday nights AGM promises to be interesting. I am glad that Kitey is being recogized and I really hope the other players get that gong too.

I hope the football club members use the opportunity to really grill the Penn clan about what the future of the club is panning out like.

I hope that Toovey is recognized for his contribution and dignity he showed dealing with the onslaught he had to cope with since 2012.

Say what you wish @BOZO you just cannot deny that this is a total absolute " **** you" from the Penns to the Football Club, designed with nothing more in mind than to create a bloody war !!

They already won the war can't we now just get on?
This is not my war . I am a passionate and loyal supporter and member of the club and football club as well

If this is the case how valid will these wards be ?

Exactly , they aren't real awards.

Well they might be in the Penns eyes but they are not real, you just can't be a life member of an organisation without members.

They call us " members " but did we get a vote ....no, we are simply customers with a fancy name.

Divisive and petty from where I sit. Pretty sickening really. And it's a Clayton's award.

I would wish for one of the players to politely reject the award in respect to the members. But we all know that player, irrespective of talent or importance to the team, would then be kicked out as quickly as Zorba could blink.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8