Four Corners

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
25 years Four Corners was instrumental in seeing a regime change of the NSWRL management.  Tonight they screen another landmark program that could lead to a very nasty week for a lot of the code.  Gallop's hands will be shaking when he reaches for the remote tonight at 8.30.

There is speculation in the papers that the girl in the Stewart incident may make an appearance.  Surely if she or her father talk to Four Corners they are in contempt of court???

Might have to turn the TV on on a Monday night for once now

Hopefully this will be the end of Gallop as he has presided over all of this without introducing a severe code of conduct to bring the players into line. 

Don't have access to watch it, but wouldn't be bothering anyway even if i could

Would rather watch the on the park action rather than yet another hatchett job

Matabele link said:
Of course you will.  You missus is away!

She is usually the one who watches her shows on Mondays. I read a book or do some work instead.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Don't have access to watch it, but wouldn't be bothering anyway even if i could

Would rather watch the on the park action rather than yet another hatchett job
Gallop's dismissal, resignation or whatever is loooong over due

Matabele link said:
25 years Four Corners was instrumental in seeing a regime change of the NSWRL management.  Tonight they screen another landmark program that could lead to a very nasty week for a lot of the code.  Gallop's hands will be shaking when he reaches for the remote tonight at 8.30.

There is speculation in the papers that the girl in the Stewart incident may make an appearance.  Surely if she or her father talk to Four Corners they are in contempt of court???

Wasn't that the Kevin Humphries affair the 25 years ago?? The reason why I ask is didn't the allegations prove to be false

Too true Dan

But I still don't like that to get that result, it may take a show like this, which will inevitably be unbalanced and an attack on league and harm people that don't deserve to be, to achieve that

4 corners aren't the worst muckrakers around and have some credibility at least.

But still you're right, but I'll take whatever option we have available and legal to achieve the ends

Gallop has firmly attached the NRL image to the promotion of increased consumption of alcohol, gambling and sex.  Then he moralises that player misbehaviour - that is, in indulging in these promoted products/domains - brings down the NRL image!

Should be an interesting program.

How bad is friggin Gallop.

"yes"
"no"

typical lawyer

Yep.  Watmough's certainly taking a hiding...as well as Stewart and the club..
That sponsor's daughter didn't even skip a beat getting her modelling pictures out there.....
::)
It hasn't dwelt too long on Mathew Johns but they are now going on to the Newcastle Bathurst incident...

Charmane Pavati hmmm she is a gem of a girl isn't she?

If these girls were our daughters, would we back the players?

Like the women describing the Tilse and Sharks incidents, the sponsor's model presented as highly authentic and congruent in telling her story.  She was genuinely intimidated, understandably, and the fact that Choc hasn't even apologised to her and the Manly club have apparently accepted that without an issue reflects very poorly on both. Totally with Gallop on his responses to the questions he was asked on Choc.

On a wider note, the program showed there is a HUGE cultural issue here that is clearly leaving young vulnerable girls traumatised and even suicidal.  

Central Coast Eagle link said:
Yeah Rex the \"lady\" that was showing picture messages of players penis's was clearly traumatised by her \"rape\" wasn't she?
Huh?  Wow.  How did you get there CCE?  My recollection is she didn't claim to be traumatised and I didn't claim she was. Not every person raped or abused claims to be traumatised.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4