forwards were pathetic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snoz

Not one of them can hold their head high. Totally out played by a no name pack.

No go forward, plenty of drop ball, no field position and ordinary defence.

But did win us some comps of late so all forgiven

Joe can be excluded. The rest were incredibly bad would never have imagined that gift, Choc and king could be so woefull. I keep thinking it is a bad dream

Well, the poor play was shared amongst ALL the Forwards.
10 Forwards & 8 knock-ons!

I may be wrong but Ferris Buhler & Matty Balin didn't knock-on. Hey! That's a start!

No penalties against Melbourne being inside the 10; same as against Canterbury. We can't handle the rushing defence.
If the Berries and Melbourne meet in the GF the opposing teams will be able to shake hands with one another so skinny will be the 10m.

We are simply too predictable, gifty crabs across field, choc seems to have lost his footspeed. No platform for halfs, toovs need to reinvent the wheel in attack much like dragons play to morris our play from gifty to lyon too predictable. I hope young sao, chee Kam can bring some go forward to the club.

Yes our response to teams rushing off the line at high speed against Bulldogs and Storm in the semi's has been deplorable...our response has been to keep going sideways with panic passes. Big fan of DCE but he was found out big time but these tactics.....but certainly not the only one.... have faith long term he will come back.

What Forwards??? DO we have them? I reckon Parra would of given them a better game tonight.

We are losing the bulk of them next year. I think we will be a bottom top eight team if we are lucky

King injured
Watmough injured after Origin 2 - slipped disc issues
Glenn Stewart injured from Origin 2.

Answer, imo avoid Origin.

1947 said:
King injured
Watmough injured after Origin 2 - slipped disc issues
Glenn Stewart injured from Origin 2.

Answer, imo avoid Origin.

Agree there. Bulldogs Minor Premiers, no players in origin.

Props very poor. If kingy can't get over his injuries he needs to give it away, it's bad to move kite on and keep king, despite his captaincy. Time for a tap on the shoulder from arko for Jason.

Finally, a more balanced debate! I think we all saw last night that some serious decisions need to be made about certain forwards if we are to continue our success. A succession plan is needed whether the players concerned are good/popular club men or not. We have been spoiled by success but last night was hard to watch. All eras must come to an end eventually. A few have been saying this for a while...

Sheikheagle said:
Joe can be excluded. The rest were incredibly bad would never have imagined that gift, Choc and king could be so woefull. I keep thinking it is a bad dream

Agree re Joe. Best forward last night and not a poor game all year from him.

King isnt up to it. Lost faith in him when as co-captain he completely dropped his bundle against the Dogs. Two touches two fumbles last night. No penetration and looks passed it.

Kingy's sole problem is consistency due to injury. Poor bloke. His best playing period was when he lost weight. I've always said he's too top heavy. In fact, my missus saw him with his shirt off, and asked me if he had been eating too much chicken !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4