Forwards/Matai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

slickster71

Reserve Grader
Their is a growing concern with our forward pack. In the last 2 seasons we have only lost Hall while we have gained Cross.

When we have played cross in first grade we have been alot stronger. PLayers like Cross and Joe are not getting game time every week and their game fitness level is not up to scratch while players like Bailey have proven not to be up to first grade standard. The bulldogs have made a master move by moving their giant centre to second row and he has excelled.

Why haven;t we moved Tony Williams to second row?

My opinion would be to dump Bailey to use cross as he gives ur the metres when he comes off the bench.

Whats happened to Choc?  got back to him old self, missed tackles, lazy defence,drop balls, down on him metres,

My Forwards Team
Farrar
Robinson
Lyon
Matai
Whare
King
Ballin
Kite
Watmough
Rodney
Stewart
Bench:
Joe G
Cross
Rose/ Perry
Tony Williams

Ih heard last night that matai will put pen to paper today to sign with the warriors for 2yrs

We also lost Bryant and L'estrange (both forwards).

Re Matai, I've heard it's a 3 yr deal he's signing. Not that it matters to us if he's leaving.

I think we lost Williamson, Cuthbertson, Warea-Hargraves and another guy who use to wear the 11. Can't remember his name but I am pretty sure he crossed the stripe on 5 October 2008.

We had 9 of the 17 from the 08 GF for the game on Sat. night & apart from King & ballin the rest of the forwards should be charged with fraud for masquerading as footballers & receiving money under false pretences.

I have thought for ages we should move Big Tony to the second row, however having watched another instalment of the same old garbage on Sat night I wondered if that would actually be a good idea.  Tony doesn't seem to like being tackled, take the line on in his current position so how would he actually go in the second row.

The only way to find out MissKate is for Des to give T-Rex a go in the forwards, it might just knock him into action with abit more work load.I'm sure he could handle the minutes Joe or Bailey played Sat. night 10-15 mins.

Put Lyon at 5/8th. When he got shifted there in 2008 he absolutely killed it and was a major reason why we won.  Des has to do something to arrest this slide. Hodkinson is a waste of space at half. Move Foran there and give him  an experienced man who knows how to steer us around and provide some leadership.

I agree mick, what a waste Killer on Sat. he hardly saw any ball, when it went right Glen cut back inside, it was if it was deliberate to keep the ball away from him if he wasn't 100%.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4