Forwards Big Test

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
  I see the Panthers forwards as being a good test to assess where the Manly forwards are in relation to strength and their go forward ability.
 Tim Grant is killing it for metres gained.
Pritchard has his second-phase play going, and Waterhouse is popping them as well.
And of course, Luke "hard man" Lewis is...well he's just tuff!
The bloke I think Manly should go after is their interchange forward Sam Mc Kendry.
He would make an excellent replacement for Perry.
Sure Lyon and Matai will be missed, but it won't mean S**te unless the forwards step up.

Souffs have a fair pack and I think we matched them last night

Wombie..good to hear from you mate, pleased you have come across to the dark side!!

I was at Panfers-Donkeys last Friday night, let me tell you they are BIG and MOBILE and Panfers are not coming second just because they are lucky, they are a damn good side and will be nigh on impossible to beat without or full strength side...VERY tough game I feel.

They have also scored most of their tries this season with kicks so expect Farrar to be tested. I think we can win this one as the forwards will be out to make a case for Origin selection.

Its hard to rate where Penrith are really at as they have not played to many top 4 sides and won. The only top 4 side they have beaten is West Tigers who are inconsistent to say the least. We could beat them with everyone on the field bar Snake and Wolfman, but it will be hard without Killer and Matai. Im just hoping we finally come out of our shells and roll a top 8 team to reinstate our dominance like we did against the Dragons.

They are in fine form and they'll be up against us. Without killer it will be very tough.

Luckily our team is very tough. We will be a chance of an away victory against a team that is shaping as a dangerous contender.

From the beginning of the season I picked the panthers as my dark horse and so far they are proving me right.  Yes they still have to play some harder teams but do not underestimate them.

With Killer being out I feel manly will lack direction which is what happened at skilled last week.

Hopefully I am wrong but I am very worried about this game.

yazman78 link said:
They have also scored most of their tries this season with kicks so expect Farrar to be tested. I think we can win this one as the forwards will be out to make a case for Origin selection.
..thats right yazzman before last weekends games ..luke walsh had 22 try assists to his name 21 of them were from kicks.. im quoting rugby league week..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6