Forward passes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Not that it would have changed the result but the margin would have been 12 points different if the referees could be consistant for once in their lives.

How can the dragons player throw a ball 6 - 8m forward and be let go yet Orford throw it 2m back and get called forward?

Another question is how can 2 team with 16 players in total missing be the best most rule abiding teams to play this year with only 5 penalties all game?

Fluffster, as I've posted many times, forward passes, and the refs ignoring them, is the most annoying part of the modern game.  Totally turns one off the game.  I can't see why the video ref can't rule on them, especially if they're in the set leading up to a try.   

i think stuff the floating forward side, change the rule so that the ball has to not travell towards the opponents goal line. Then the video ref can rule easily with the use of technology and get it right everytime

Yeah, I agree. The floating forward bit is crap. Maybe if you threw the ball out of a car on the freeway it would be realistic but not from a bloke at half pace with defenders all ver him.

Also, Kitey never knocked on at the start which led to the first try. Bad call.

In the end though, the last ten to fifteen minutes were very disappointing & they've undone all the good work from the last couple of months.

Now we can't just beat teams like Cronulla & the Roosters, we have to flog them & that puts us in the position where we may be forced to peak too early.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8