Forum downtime

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi Guys,

I am working on scheduling some downtime for the forums today or tonight. This downtime is to fix a few issues and upgrade the software.

This downtime will result in a few of the extra features being removed, some permanently. The downtime shouldn't take more than an hour, I will let you know when this is likely to be.

Dan

The Eagle said:
Will it fix the half logged in issue where i can be logged in to the outside but not the inside?

I heard they do that on purpose just to screw with u Shane ;)

Shane are you gOing to do your colourful preview of our round 1 opponents

Shane can you explain the issue you are talking about a little more?

Not sure I know the issue you are talking about

Ok well what happens is im logged into the front half of the site but not the forum at times,so i have to go back to the front end and log out and log back in,for forum posting access

Windows 7/Google chrome

oh that is just a timeout thing. The sessions are differing lengths. Not much i can do about it at the moment but I am working on it.

That will be fixed when we move to the new front end system. In the mean time we will be probably upgrading Joomla which may also help and then looking to move to wordpress later

The test let me run this in real time, so we were upgraded without too much fuss.

We did lose the "Im a member" badge however, and I am looking at ways to repair this

WAMF said:
lol Dan, what's a prova1?

Prova 1 has come from a plugin that has been messed up. I will try to find which it is.

Berks we shouldn't have lost anything major in the front end

Its the Facebook profile link. Looks like it is running into the same issue we were with the member badge.

Might just remove that feature

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7