Fortress Sookvale and other whinges by the Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

Bencher
Quotes from the Kennel and League Unlimited last night! Absolute clowns in my opinion. At least they could win gracefully and spell correctly lol!

What a bunch of whingers these guys are!!

What a bunch of vile gutless sister f**king inbred merkins these people from Manly are. Throwing beer bottles at the Bulldogs Army - One of which hit a young girl in the face. Racist comments to the Bulldogs Supporters at the game Tried to strangle one bloke with his own scarf and told him he wants him to die LOL
Breaking the banner poles from the Bulldogs Army. The hard work those kids put into them.
Pack of classless sooks.

Even though we won, was not good to see our boys constantly clobbered by the thugs that are woManly. No penalties blown, none on report. What constitutes a head high tackle? Glenn Stewart biggest grub hit Graham countless times and the resilient Englishman took it and got right up, class act, heaps of respect for this guy.

They were filthy tonight what sh..its me more was they were allowed to get away with it all game. I lost respect for Glenn Stewart tonight that bloke is a deadest grub. High tackle then a palm to the face SCUM

Either these are Darrens thoughts on the game or he is quoting others thoughts & forgetting to convey that to us.

Either way............stupid thread.

Anyone know what Darren is on about.

Maybe he was at he animal shelter toady?

my guess is he's been on the kennel forum & is sharing some of their posts.
either that or the reason he hasn't replied to other posts is that the men in white coats came around last night to pick him up!

Sorry boys, I did copy it from LU and the Kennel. I can't believe these clowns actually think this stuff. How blind are they? Glenn the Grub!! Stewie has a brilliant playing record with very few incidents (only sticking up for his brother) Just got riled up (11pm) after they beat us and then write this trash!

Darren said:
Even though we won, was not good to see our boys constantly clobbered by the thugs that are woManly. No penalties blown, none on report.

Too busy eating his kebab to notice Matai get penalised for the softest high shot ever.
Even Gus was disgusted in the call.

**** dogs fans.

How can a bunch of dole bludgers from the western ****ing suburbs have the hide to call me classless. I pay their ****ing welfare with my taxes. I vote labor so there is a welfare system to support them, to hopefully keep them away from my car. They have no right to say one word against me. They have no right to come to a ground two blocks away from my home and abuse me and my freinds. These people are **** and need to learn who is the boss in this town.

Go away dogs dags, you trakky wearing, stupid haircutted mix of bogans and played up ethnic stereotypes. The world would be a better place without you.

Now, don't get me started on Parra fans, or queenslanders.

Agree Duff!! my mate text me from Brookie last night and these two clowns tried to hit him in front of his wife and kids. I don't get angry but I wasn't happy last night. I know Matai is seen as a grub but Glenn isn't. Let's hope we get these clowns in the semis. Imagine what the crowd will be!! 60-70k. Good luck leaving Homebush safely if we win lol.

Throwing bottles? Your not allowed bottles in the ground. Breaking their sticks? The only way this could have happened is if they left their banners lying around again. They never learn.

I was on the hill and didn't see or hear any trouble.
Did anyone else?
As for Glenn being a dirty player; absolute bollocks.

The Who So was I on the hill, there was ZERO trouble - these clowns are trying to stir up ****, forget them. They have to live in a **** hole called Bankstown and they live a life on the dole, shoplift for Xmas presents - oops sorry no Xmas for them either only ramadan

The Wheel said:
The Who So was I on the hill, there was ZERO trouble - these clowns are trying to stir up s**t, forget them. They have to live in a s**t hole called Bankstown and they live a life on the dole, shoplift for Xmas presents - oops sorry no Xmas for them either only ramadan

I made an account to just to reply to this comment. You are a DISGRACE, that is such an insensitive, racist and disgraceful comment. I hope not all Manly fans are like you because I'm sure they aren't. And there is nothing wrong about living in Bankstown (it's a great place , just because we don't have money like you guys from the North shore doesn't make us any less of people than you are) . At least we are not snobby and up ourselves. You and your comments are an absolute disgrace to your supporter base. Oh and I'm going to end this on a footballing note , thanks for DES and go the the mighty CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS !!

themightybulldogs35 said:
The Wheel said:
The Who So was I on the hill, there was ZERO trouble - these clowns are trying to stir up s**t, forget them. They have to live in a s**t hole called Bankstown and they live a life on the dole, shoplift for Xmas presents - oops sorry no Xmas for them either only ramadan

I made an account to just to reply to this comment. You are a DISGRACE, that is such an insensitive, racist and disgraceful comment. I hope not all Manly fans are like you because I'm sure they aren't. And there is nothing wrong about living in Bankstown (it's a great place , just because we don't have money like you guys from the North shore doesn't make us any less of people than you are) . At least we are not snobby and up ourselves. You and your comments are an absolute disgrace to your supporter base. Oh and I'm going to end this on a footballing note , thanks for DES and go the the mighty CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS !!

Thanks for taking our clubs biggest cancer can you take Zorba to, he is pretty malignant these days, last year you called him Des biggest whiner to, go figure

Oh and enjoy that win, see how you go in the finals without Kasiano and Keating lol, out in straight sets me thinks

Another factoid I have for you

Years ago the berries changed their name because it wasn't manly enough, years later your still trying to be manly lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8