Fortress Crumbling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I may choke on my own spew, but Paul Cnut is not too far off the mark. #dontkillme #yeshesstatingtheobvious

Not bad - basically says that we need to find some forwards, have some talent coming through (which he wraps up with saying the next era might not be far off) and give JLJ a chance to see what they can do

Please tell me that the reference to a club legend calling the shots is not the Z man?!
Legend in his own lunchbox perhaps...............

Please tell me that the reference to a club legend calling the shots is not the Z man?!
Legend in his own lunchbox perhaps...............

I've been banging on about this for a while and very often get shot down in flames.

I no longer have any inside information, those years are past but I said last year when I first heard that the Penns had won the war, that I wished them well and would support their endeavours and understanding they would want a few changes (the sacking of Perry) but after this bloodletting the one main change they needed to move forward and let the healing take place is the removal of one board member, whose position on the board is all about revenge.

I stand right behind that statement, this person has way too much say, and should have retired to Mykonos by now!!

And whilst ever he's there, and pulling strings, we will continue to go backwards.

If you are reading this Scott Penn (and I know he does from time to time), you'd note well my words!!

There is an element of common sense in this article. The club has to be all around much more professional. We are the are the architects of our own disaster.

I have faith that we can bounce back fast but to achieve that there needs to be an honest look at where we are as a club.

Joe Kelly deserves time to do a total appraisal of the club and implement the changes. Lets see how it is in 12 months and then its fair to make a judgement.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4