1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fortress Crumbling

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Frogz, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    You will have to tell us what the article says as I wont be clicking on a news ltd link to go to their unprofessional news site to find out what their unprofessional staff is saying about us now.

• Like Like x 3
  2. MWSE4LIFE

MWSE4LIFE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    I may choke on my own spew, but Paul Cnut is not too far off the mark. #dontkillme #yeshesstatingtheobvious

3. Kevinward777

Kevinward777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,240 / 31
  4. KOMORI

KOMORI Born and bred an Eagle

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +3,269 / 53
    Lote Tuquiri: " they've got some good young talent coming, like Buhrer....... and Cuthbertson"!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. lsz

lsz Well-Known Member Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,647 / 66
    Not bad - basically says that we need to find some forwards, have some talent coming through (which he wraps up with saying the next era might not be far off) and give JLJ a chance to see what they can do

6. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,525 / 32
    Hahaha, Lote's got his finger on something and it's not the pulse.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bradza

Bradza Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +490 / 6
    Please tell me that the reference to a club legend calling the shots is not the Z man?!
    Legend in his own lunchbox perhaps...............

8. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,713 / 257
    I've been banging on about this for a while and very often get shot down in flames.

I no longer have any inside information, those years are past but I said last year when I first heard that the Penns had won the war, that I wished them well and would support their endeavours and understanding they would want a few changes (the sacking of Perry) but after this bloodletting the one main change they needed to move forward and let the healing take place is the removal of one board member, whose position on the board is all about revenge.

I stand right behind that statement, this person has way too much say, and should have retired to Mykonos by now!!

And whilst ever he's there, and pulling strings, we will continue to go backwards.

If you are reading this Scott Penn (and I know he does from time to time), you'd note well my words!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. sheridanstand78

sheridanstand78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,308 / 51
    There is an element of common sense in this article. The club has to be all around much more professional. We are the are the architects of our own disaster.

I have faith that we can bounce back fast but to achieve that there needs to be an honest look at where we are as a club.

Joe Kelly deserves time to do a total appraisal of the club and implement the changes. Lets see how it is in 12 months and then its fair to make a judgement.