Former St George Players As Coaches

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Common sense is the answer to both the question and what you lack

What sort of personal vendetta do you have troglodyte? What makes me fat and single? You seem like the try hard kid who tries to bully people but gets his face smashed in but is too dumb to give it up
Aggression and anger - the weak and small mans version of strength. answer the original question or bow out little man

One thing I'm loving about Manly's poor on field performances is that it has made this place so much funnier. Some of the flaming going on over the last week has been hilarious. So many angry people, so many experts, so many laughs.
It's absolutely hilarious, I promised myself I wouldn't come back on until the end of the week if we lost but you can't miss this can you??

Manly had a quality coach, assistants and recruitment people before the Penn's created a mess. Dave Warwick, our former head of recruitment, David Perry as our former CEO, Toovey, Gigg and Penna did a fine job managing the cap, building a good team. The issues last year were caused by Management's incompetence.
Id like to like this 1000 times if it was possible!!

Id love to hear Arkos honest assesment of our season so far.

We apparently have to hate Arko as well because he is mates with Bozo and Zorba.

It is now official, we hate everybody from the u/17's coach all the way up to the Godfather.

@Dan please change the name of this site to the Manly haters forum.

We apparently have to hate Arko as well because he is mates with Bozo and Zorba.

It is now official, we hate everybody from the u/17's coach all the way up to the Godfather.

I like like your style Woodsie. I wonder what the numbats on here are going to say when we get on a winning run!

I like like your style Woodsie. I wonder what the numbats on here are going to say when we get on a winning run!

the only thing saving us as a supporters group is although every single coach and official and player is hated by someone, noone is hated by everyone.

But there are already 15 other fansite forums that more-or-less are named that

The Dragons have a culture of mediocrity not dissimilar to the Eels. The St George side of the merger seemed to have some spirit, but as soon as Illawarra came on the scene, they've taken the Steelers culture on board. They sign rejects and they have a "jobs for the boys" type mentality where a guy like McGregor can get a coaching gig...how many other clubs in the league would be looking at a coach like McGregor?!

With all due respect Woodsie, a forum is exactly that. Welcome to the interwebs.

With all due respect Woodsie, a forum is exactly that. Welcome to

Exactly, and I didn't comment whether this was good or bad just made the observation. It does perplex me however that Arko (Bless him) is spared the wrath of the Bozo and Zorba haters even though he has publicly embraced them and supported them.

Barret won 2 of three games for Australia, 1 of 2 games for his club and 1 in three games for his state.

Exactly, and I didn't comment whether this was good or bad just made the observation. It does perplex me however that Arko (Bless him) is spared the wrath of the Bozo and Zorba haters even though he has publicly embraced them and supported them.
I think he's a bit like the Queen - untouchable. And fair enough too.

Yeah nah its me trent yeah nah Barrett
Attachment-1.gif

So is Bozo the enemy now?
He's a doddering old fool who should retire covered in the glory of his playing years & not remembered as the bloke who ruined our culture & club. He's from another century & belongs there with reverence.... Nothing good will come of his interference..

He's a doddering old fool who should retire covered in the glory of his playing years & not remembered as the bloke who ruined our culture & club. He's from another century & belongs there with reverence.... Nothing good will come of his interference..

He's a current Australian team selector isn't he?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6