Forget the score

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
The better team won...on the night.
Score does not reflect the game. Almost de ja vu from a game late in 08 against cheats where more than matched them physically but just off game including key players at 60%. More than reversed when it counted.
Some key points-
*KIng had a great game.
*Snake ran down Boyd ,Morris & Soward + that Try.
*Rose, Mauro & Lussick went well.
*DCE imo had a great game-took Creagh all day , ran the ball & kicked fairly well.
*Still in the game till late against last years premiers who claim that as their best possable form - Manly has another 30% + in the tank.
Nothing has changed imo since yesterday - they grafted out a deserved win with solid predictable football & took limited opportunities against the run of play - Manly will win up at seasons end.

It was great to see the speed of Snake again!

I think we miss T-Rex and Hopoate badly!

Can't wait for their return

I have to say now after last nights game TRex is a must in our top 17.We missed his runs on the edges last night, with Mauro playing in a lot tighter than T Rex. And also when the Wolfman came off, T Rex would have gone onto the wing. Buhrer looked a little lost out there and contributed to that try to Kyle Stanley

I was cringing when i saw Lyon on the wing, total WTF...

But boy Lyon does have some pace, to bad we don't get to see him break the last as often enough to see him run with the ball

EagleRock40 said:
I have to say now after last nights game TRex is a must in our top 17.We missed his runs on the edges last night, with Mauro playing in a lot tighter than T Rex. And also when the Wolfman came off, T Rex would have gone onto the wing. Buhrer looked a little lost out there and contributed to that try to Kyle Stanley

Yes agree totally. Could also have used hoppa but thems your breaks :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6