Foran's reason to depart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Plenty of "leverage" now that DCE has left the building. Masterstroke maneuver on the part of his management. This way they both get the BIG $$$$$.
Pathetic really, as I never heard either one say with any passion that they wanted to stay.

You do know Matai asked for a release? On radio so what has that got 2 do about anything.

Yes I do know he asked for a release. Do you know he ended up signing an extension?

It is relevant because it illustrates that players can change their mind throughout the contract negotiation process.

By the way, what do DCE's contract and Watmough's contract have to do with anything?

By the way, what do DCE's contract and Watmough's contract have to do with anything?

What they have 2 do is we never had any evidence in fact Watmough called the journo a liar and went on a twitter rant that he didn't want a release (when the truth is he did). With DCE he had a handshake deal a month a go he got shaky on the deal that's why the NRL stepped in.
Fine by me if you want 2 listen 2 Foz I'm not because I know he has strung the club a long and it will finally be revealed what everybody knows is he has a deal with the eels.

Ah I get it now... There was no evidence DCE or Choc were going and they left... There is no evidence Foz is leaving... Therefore Foz is leaving...

Is that about right?

"The media, itself an arm of mega-corporate power, feeds the fear industry, so that people are primed like pumps to support wars on rumor, innuendo, legends, and lies". - Mumia Abu-jamal.

Ah I get it now... There was no evidence DCE or Choc were going and they left... There is no evidence Foz is leaving... Therefore Foz is leaving...

Is that about right?

I don't care if you get it or not it is a fact that Foz is gone if you don't believe it good luck 2 you.

I don't care if you get it or not it is a fact that Foz is gone if you don't believe it good luck 2 you.
Lol it's a wonderful thing when there is a 50-50 outcome. People can pretend to know something with all their heart or gut regardless of if they know anything in reality. And if they're right they'll say "see I knew!" And if they're wrong you won't see them say anything lol

I don't know if he's gone or not but the idea that he signed last year or whenever he's supposed to have signed and has been stringing everyone along for months for no apparent reason is absurd.

Liar, liar.

They open their mouth and the words spill out
This time they will whisper, that time they will shout
But all share a common, insidious feature
That indeed is a hallmark of the human creature
That between the tale and reality
There's an indiscretion for us to see.

So why this curious ill intent
So many have; to misrepresent?
Well the reasons are as varied a thing
As the gaping mouths from which they spring

Perhaps they lie for they intend
To avoid words that may offend
When asked for truth we often find
A friendly fib is much more kind

Other times the truth may seem a bit
To a few; Inadequate
They feel as though the facts are boring
Enough to set people snoring

So these folk may take to mention
Untruths to claim our attention
Feeling that it’s simply fine
To gloss truth with a truthless shine

This fabrication may also stem
From how THEY think WE see THEM
Unless they fill their words with puff
They fear they may not appear enough

Some though filled with intent and malice
Use lies to poison every chalice
These evil social engineers
Exploit our very hopes and fears

Their actions are driven on the wholes
By reaching certain aims and goals
Which are so worthy – they’re believing –
It justifies this dark deceiving.

Some lies are told in the situation
Where truth would lead to devastation
And lies will let the danger pass
Where truth is a rock in a house of glass

Of every lie in every nation
There’s every kind of motivation
For peddling lies to me and you
Beyond comprehension; and that is true.

Brenton Clutterbuck.

Yeah, and we all knew Matai was off to the Warriors too even though there was no evidence.
You do know that Matai was still contracted for 2015.. and asked for release.
Obviously Foran is free after this year.

as posts above ... i too have never heard Foran say he wants to stay. also i I think that Foran has played the club in the past and present.

as soon as DES left , believe it or not he was going to the scumdogs , it was a verbal agreement between him & DES... lucky he did not sign and was able to go back on his word.

I will say this before he goes or even if he stays. Foran " man of his word " thats all i have been hearing , to me means absolute nothing..

Foran word is good as gold , as long as his able to change it whenever he wants.
He has also played the club for the last 6 months .

I KNOW FOR A FACT , that our beloved club offered him a great deal ( contract , with perks that would suit Foran ). However he is still a free agent as of next year ( or we are to believe )..
If he wanted Manly , he would of signed ... simple as that not many players have been offered such a appealing contract , better than DCE.. Foran present contract is the best in our roster , so he has nothing to complain about.Thats why i think his going , if not already signed with someone else.
He is full of tish , playing the club while he is playing the honorable at the same time.

And dont think its only Parra he may be looking at , bulldogs are chasing him HARD but have been very smart this time around by there approach..
He still communicates with Des and thinks of him highly , and is not shy about admitting it.

at the end of the day . MANLY SEA EAGLES dont need him , all of them in case you havnt noticed , certain players thought they were untouchable and that the club needed them more then they needed the club.
HENCE all these problems , i dont remember hearing in the past that a club having so much turmoil between payers , coaches & staff all at the same time.
"too many cheifs and not enough indians "
choc, foran , matai , stewarts & DCE all of them to cocky , now that the admin has taken solid approach it has bothered them , hence the performance and CHOC still bad mouthing the club.
Have you noticed the body language of the players on the field against parra and late last year ?
distant & divided , not the Manly that i know.

I truly dont know what to expect this year from our team , i guess time will tell.

Last edited:
Yeah, Beaver was wooed by the Eels for big $ in our days during the joint venture. He stuck it out and was a key part of our Renaissance and went out with a deserved Premiership. Nuff said?

Josh Massound just said on 7 news to expect a confirmation later this week that Foz is off to the whinging worms. Over this so bloody over this. We need him to say it, just frigging say it! Then we can get a team that wants to be here for 2016 and beyond. Wow what a bloody mess!

I don't think Mason and Mateo were signed to replace DCE who announced he was leaving on Friday champ

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6