Forans opinion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foz does not need to have an opinion, that why we have referees, the problems are there, not with Manly. We have lost games on refereeing mistakes, that's the way it goes.

Have you read what Hall said?

"But if he's said that, he's a fibber," said, Hall, who won a premiership with Manly in 2008 and played alongside Foran in his debut season the following year.

"He's a great kid. He's competitive, he tries hard. But he's an honest to God fibber there."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/north-queensland-back-rower-glenn-hall-has-brand-kieran-foran-a-liar-after-last-nights-loss-to-manly/story-e6frexnr-1226474672980

It is in the tele for gods sake - but lets hang the bloke out to dry

Brissie Kid said:
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/nrl-admits-to-one-refereeing-blunder-but-not-the-other-20120915-25ys1.html

NRL admits to one refereeing blunder, but not the other

But they say nothing about the blatant strip by the Cows. Whatever, we won and they weren't good enough. Anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.

lsz said:
Have you read what Hall said?

"But if he's said that, he's a fibber," said, Hall, who won a premiership with Manly in 2008 and played alongside Foran in his debut season the following year.

"He's a great kid. He's competitive, he tries hard. But he's an honest to God fibber there."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/north-queensland-back-rower-glenn-hall-has-brand-kieran-foran-a-liar-after-last-nights-loss-to-manly/story-e6frexnr-1226474672980

It is in the tele for gods sake - but lets hang the bloke out to dry
Yeah lsz, some people need bibs on here. FMD, some of the **** that is dribbled is incredible.

Volley said:
Fox Sports News, "Glenn Hall has even gone so far as to call Foran a liar".

Sad if true - G Hall, "I can handle diving to save a try, but not admitting you may have knocked a ball on in a play where a try s scored, well that's a bridge too far!"

voicefromthehill said:
Volley said:
Fox Sports News, "Glenn Hall has even gone so far as to call Foran a liar".

Sad if true - G Hall, "I can handle diving to save a try, but not admitting you may have knocked a ball on in a play where a try s scored, well that's a bridge too far!"

Haha, classic.

Apparently that's not what he said, but you can understand why some people took it at face value and were disappointed in it.

Despite what the rest of the world is saying I think the ball was knocked back by JT and not knocked forward by Foran.

Despite what the peanuts at the NRL say, if you get a chance look at it frame by frame in HD and you'll see what I mean.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6