• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
'Clearly impacting'. How so? Did we lose the last three because of a re-signing saga? Did we win the first two out of spite? Clearly panicking are some posters.

Sure it's on the kids mind , but impacting his onfield performance is doubtful. However , I do agreee his that his and all other contract negotiations need to wound up asap . Time to focus on footy , and footy only .

At the moment he's deciding between going to the dogs for money or staying with us for less, forcing the the issue with deadlines will only sway his decision to leave.

I very much doubt this will effect his on field performances. He's tough physically and and mentally.

What an early decison does means for the club, is knowing how much $$ they have to make offers to keep T Rex and others.

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
I very much doubt this will effect his on field performances. He's tough physically and and mentally.

What an early decison does means for the club, is knowing how much $$ they have to make offers to keep T Rex and others.

Me thinks Foran is not as important as a cohesive team. The difference at the moment is simply determination v expectation.

From what i have seen so far (albeit I missed 2 games due to "events") the difference between 2011 premiers and 2012 premiership defenders seems to be in 2012 there is an expectation teams will roll over against the eagles.

2011 version there was gritt and pain. 2012 version there is bemusement and surprise.

Maybe 2V can fix it, maybe he can't.

BUT GO MANLY !!!!!

Waiting at the whim of 4 or 5 players is fraught with danger.If the majority go late in the season(which may be more likely if our form continues with players distracted and injuries) we are behind the eightball in terms of recruitment ourselves.

If 3 or 4 did go you are talking 1.5 mill in cap out the door so it does put us in the game re outside players and most off contract players would be spoken for.As Ernie also said as each player decides that gives more certianty as to what we can offer the others and helps with team harmony. Cronk got a deadline and hey presto!

If we do have money to spend one player who should be seriously considered is Gordon.Could play centre,wing and fullback and best goalkicker in comp.Would love him in the maroon and white.

Also agree with Ernie that Foran will play 100% despite the negotiations.It is not in his DNA to do anything else.Some of the others appear distracted to me.We need to sort this for team harmony and future direction in the next couple of months.One other point that seems to being missed is the effect on Tooves.Imagine being thrust with little notice into your first big timecoaching gig and spending most of your time dealing with pests like Mimis and Orr.It couldnt possibly be helpful.He has immense strength of character but it must be difficult.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4