• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He was brilliant!! I said last week he was just a tough kid and he is that but today he was brilliant Sterlo and Gus were impressed with him and so they should have been.

Sterlos comment "he is the best young kid in the world" did have me thinking back to whoever it was on here declaring him an over rated average player

Best thing was DCE followed his lead...on the back of excellent forward grunt. Crackn win.

He's a much better ball player off some second phase play rather than one off the ruck situations.  Actually the whole team looks a lot better when we get an offload or two happening.  

Buhrer impressed me, from splinter bum last year to starting lock and getting through a power of work..

Foran nailed i think they said Carney but I thought it was Pearce in the second half. Absolutely creamed him.

All the new young blokes were very impressive.

That was the performance I have been waiting for. I really felt he was a game breaker in the making. He just wants to compete. On Ya FOZ! DCE played well for a second outing and all the young forwards really stood up. I suppose all the nae sayers will put it down to an average performance by the rooters. Who cares what they think. This is one for the believers.

best game foran has pleyed for manly. some of his hits on roosters forwards in 2nd half really got us on the front foot.along with dce will lead our club 4 years 2 come. i fukn luv it!

He won us that game, he lifted us completely and scored a try huge. Still agree with what Sue says, he looks like he could play lock, and sterlo saying "he is the best kid in the game, it's just a matter of seeing which position suits him best in first grade"

Probably hints at the same.

He played out if his skin...well done Kieran.
To the Manly boys and Des..sssensssational

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8