1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Foran

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Stiffi, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Stiffi

Stiffi Active Member 2016 Tipping Competitor 2015 Tipping Competitor

Does anyone know what is wrong with Foran, he hasn't played in at least 5 weeks for the U/20's!!

2. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Refer "Manly V Roosters" Thread, Reply #4 from ERNIE FOR NO7. Whether the response is correct or not, I'm not sure.

3. ERNIE FOR NO7

ERNIE FOR NO7 Active Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 1
    Do you think I'm making it up. He tore a hamstring 2 mins into the second half against the Broncos. Not sure how he is this week but last week he was still limping and only doing rehab.

4. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Do you think I'm making it up. He tore a hamstring 2 mins into the second half against the Broncos. Not sure how he is this week but last week he was still limping and only doing rehab.
    [/quote]

Settle down Ernie, I didn't mean to offend you by my previous response & no I didn't think that you were making it up. I didn't know what was wrong with him and haven't seen anything official written about why he was not playing. I just saw your response in the other thread and just pointed it out and because I couldn't swear that it was true, I said that I wasn't sure that it was correct. Sorry again if I offended you.

5. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,795 / 122
    I'm more concerned about his nickname. Is it 20?

6. ERNIE FOR NO7

ERNIE FOR NO7 Active Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 1
    Foran is playing tomorrow