Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
From all reports he had another very good game yesterday.

I know alot of people are pushing for Lyon to move back to 5/8 but i feel he best serves the team at centre.
I'd persist with Bailey atm, but if injury occurs or he continues his indifferent form, i'd slot Foran straight in rather than moving Lyon or G Stewart

Also sort his contract ASAP

The good news for us is that he did want to play in the same team as his brother but Liam is not likely to make first grade at the warriors any time in the future so this will help us to keep him.

I can see him and Hargraves getting a shot at first grade later in the year. 

Can they please hurry up and sort there contracts (JWH and Foran) heard on the grapevine that the rooters are interested in JWH

foran was very impressive
i think if he was ready he could take alot of pressure off orford

Im sounding like a broken record but i want bailey at lock

Hes defense is awesome and he would provide an attacking and kicking option.

Cliffy Gc link said:

Bailey at Lock, at whose expense though. Gifty is a top notch lock

Dan link said:
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=180101.msg219034#msg219034 date=1239666410]

[/quote]
halls - i think hes better of the bench
shift gift to back row

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=180101.msg219036#msg219036 date=1239666535]
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=180101.msg219034#msg219034 date=1239666410]

[/quote]
halls - i think hes better of the bench
shift gift to back row
[/quote]

I could handle hall slipping to the bench until his hands improve. Once Hall gets his hands back, he will be devastating again.

I say give Bailey a few more chances, he came close a few more times on the weekend. It does stutter our attack a little bit but he will start learning to move the ball, it usually takes around 5 - 9 games to get into the grove of things and the rest of the team

I think Bailey is playing quite well. He is a runner of the ball, and that's what he is doing. He could easily be on 4 tries for the year.

dont get me wrong i think the guys a great buy and is doin ok
i just think we need a differnet style of 5/8 to take the heat off the ox.

But even ox himself said  sunday was one of the view occasions they have got to play beside each other.

if he is a runner, 5/8 probably isnt the spot for him, particularly with the style we play now

Daring Eagle link said:
Can they please hurry up and sort there contracts (JWH and Foran) heard on the grapevine that the rooters are interested in JWH

I have heard that one as well. If it is true, what is going on?

Moops link said:
[quote author=Daring Eagle link=topic=180101.msg219033#msg219033 date=1239666072]

[/quote]What is going on is players like JWH and Foran are getting pissed at the lack of oppurtunities that they are getting at the club.This year should have been the year to blood them yet we buy rodney and bailey which then locks these guys out of first grade.Not good enough and we will only have ourselves to blame when it is confirmed that both are leaving for at LEAST the chance at 1st grade

I think the club looks to bring players on slowly. I would say Origin time will see these players getting a go in the top grade. If they are not planning on extending Orfords contract, then they will be looking to get some game time under these guys belts

Realistically after the start to the season we have had the following players will be considered for SOO IMO & none of these would be any certainity;

Kite, Choc, Gift & Snake

The club knows what Foran can do and i have heard Des give him raps - there is a reason that JWH and Foran went to England, Des obviously sees them in his long term plans.

Along with JWH, the Roosters are planning on signing Foran if they dont sign Carney.

Pepi you do raise a good point about the trip to England for the WCC did JWH and Foran play in the first half of that match against Harlequins ?

Does anyone know how long both JWH & Foran are signed to ? i thought when the club signed JWH it was for 3 years i could be wrong.

We must keep these guys at the club if we want to keep going forward as they are a part of our future.

JWH was signed for two years and his contract ends this year.  He will need to get a shot at Fg before he considers staying. 

Not sure how long Foran is signed for but have a feeling it is until the end of next year.

reyam link said:
[quote author=Moops link=topic=180101.msg219055#msg219055 date=1239674479]
[quote author=Daring Eagle link=topic=180101.msg219033#msg219033 date=1239666072]

[/quote]What is going on is players like JWH and Foran are getting pissed at the lack of oppurtunities that they are getting at the club.This year should have been the year to blood them yet we buy rodney and bailey which then locks these guys out of first grade.Not good enough and we will only have ourselves to blame when it is confirmed that both are leaving for at LEAST the chance at 1st grade
[/quote]

People continually come on here and bag the way we handle our younger guys. Its a ****ing joke, we have improved every year since Des and Crusher stepped in and won the premiership last year.

If these younger blokes want to piss off and get a crack at first grade when they are too young for it, then send them packing. They will end up injury prone hacks by the time they are 24. They need to show faith in the coaching staff who seem to know what they are doing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8