Foran why?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a shame. Did we run out of interchanges? Matai was busted 10 minutes from the end. Just earlier he made a desperate tackle on a cow. Such a brave player.
He shouldn't be playing atm, he's got that much strapping on him he looks like a mummy!!
Not doing himself justice and missing a hell of a lot of important tackles.

He shouldn't be playing atm, he's got that much strapping on him he looks like a mummy!!
Not doing himself justice and missing a hell of a lot of important tackles.

It is interesting the forum perception regarding two players

Matai is a warrior who was playing busted but gets little criticism for his role in the last try
Foran is a scumbag who is leaving to the eels and should have got a repeat set of 6 and was one of the reasons we lost the game

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Someone who is being $650,00 a year should know with a minute left to play you kick the ball over the sideline to force a scrum to take up time and give your players a rest to better defend the last set of 6 for the game.

His failure to do this simple task means that eh is well suited to playing at Parramatta with the other morons

Foran is hugely overrated and hasn't improved as a player for years. He only attribute is toughness which is now going as his body fails to cope with the big hits.

He might as well play alongside his broken up buddy watmore.

Matai has been a great player for us but the club made a huge mistake not releasing him to th warriors as his body is worse than watmore's and won't last much longer

We still have no one that can get us back to back sets...We never (hardly) grubber in goal and force a drop out..
We play like we only need 1 set of six to score. Actually manly has always played that way let's face it, over 40 years. That's why as fans we can't relax, and the team struggles to close out games, even when we are well on top. Forever. It's exciting, annoying, frustrating, stupid and magnificent. And infuriating.

We cant even tip him out to Parra now, they have no cash for this year to pay him
I would be happy for him to play NSW Cup for the rest of 2015 then. If Parra really want him then I would be happy for us to release him to them now.

We got beat-suck it up and quit whining about individual performances. No one deliberately makes a mistake out there.
Great effort by a team playing injured and without full confidence.

We got beat-suck it up and quit whining about individual performances. No one deliberately makes a mistake out there.
Great effort by a team playing injured and without full confidence.

Fair enough...will you still be living by your own words when we get our first wooden spoon off the back of these great efforts?

Fair enough...will you still be living by your own words when we get our first wooden spoon off the back of these great efforts?

Cue Sir Pessimism.
I honestly cannot wait until you wipe egg from your face. You used to be a bears supporter didn't you? You have plenty of knowledge barracking a wooden spoon then.

Go on tell me about our win vs losses again please

Someone who is being $650,00 a year should know with a minute left to play you kick the ball over the sideline to force a scrum to take up time and give your players a rest to better defend the last set of 6 for the game.

His failure to do this simple task means that eh is well suited to playing at Parramatta with the other morons

Foran is hugely overrated and hasn't improved as a player for years. He only attribute is toughness which is now going as his body fails to cope with the big hits.

He might as well play alongside his broken up buddy watmore.

Matai has been a great player for us but the club made a huge mistake not releasing him to th warriors as his body is worse than watmore's and won't last much longer

Absolutely on the mark! Forme a joke.
There would probably be 50 or more players in the Newslimited Rugby League that could have closed that game out with 99% probability.....made me wonder if there wasn't some sort of incentive deal happening, disgusting......Matai should not have been in the position to miss a tackle.

Forme....off to Doesntmatta and join your mate Wantmore!

Cue Sir Pessimism.
I honestly cannot wait until you wipe egg from your face. You used to be a bears supporter didn't you? You have plenty of knowledge barracking a wooden spoon then.

Go on tell me about our win vs losses again please

Aaah, the old Bears diatribe :snooze:. You see, we all have our mistakes and faults. I used to support The Bears, and you live in Blacktown.

Shallow, and uninspired, huh?

If winning and losing isnt important, nor the ratio or trends, is sports really what you want to invest time in?

This isn't Meet The Fockers, where Gaylords parents bragged about and displayed his 7th placed ribbons....this is The Sea Eagles here, and we are built on winning, in a results driven business.

That's not happening. Not sure if you've noticed. Maybe it's because your busy handling eggs?

Look, the fact is that we let the Cowgirls go 99 metres in their last set. 99 bloody metres. How is that the fault of one player? There were 13 blokes on the field in Manly jumpers out there and we couldn't stop them going the length of the field to score. If we been good enough the Cows wouldn't have even made it to halfway without having to kick.

Foran lost me as a fan when he announced that he was going to the Speels, but I can't blame him or any one single player for Saturday night's loss. I personally think that with all the ill-feeling towards him that has gone on this season he was the convenient scapegoat.

Same with Peta Hiku at the end. He had a 3 on 1 and JT could have just as easily passed to any of those on his outside and they would have scored.

Fact is that the team should never have allowed the Cows to go 99 metres in a set of six.

He didn't want to give them a seven tackle option(stupid rule). We kept them in their own half for all of the 2nd half, .cept for that last set. They shouldn't have scored. Foran put his heart into that game and played well. Can't blame him for that

Aaah, the old Bears diatribe :snooze:. You see, we all have our mistakes and faults. I used to support The Bears, and you live in Blacktown.

Shallow, and uninspired, huh?

If winning and losing isnt important, nor the ratio or trends, is sports really what you want to invest time in?

This isn't Meet The Fockers, where Gaylords parents bragged about and displayed his 7th placed ribbons....this is The Sea Eagles here, and we are built on winning, in a results driven business.

That's not happening. Not sure if you've noticed. Maybe it's because your busy handling eggs?

Haha how intelligent taking a swipe at me for where I'm from. I can assure you I'm 20 years younger and I bet I've tasted more success in my life you ever will but that's another story, I'm from blacktown and used to a lot of stereotype - I'll give you one. Me being from the west I've worked hard to to get where I am, wasn't fed with a silverspoon and dont have a whole aura of thinking my poo doesn't stink, also unlike most of the gen y people from the northern beaches, actually can stand on my own two feet and don't live out of mummy's and daddy's back pocket. Say what you will Ryan but like I said I know I'm more successful than you and im only 27 and your profile states your 45. And I'm from blacktown!

Now let's ask you if sport is something you really want to invest time in? Now like you I am a fan, except I know this. I was actually a fan when the super league ripped our club apart and left it to ponder on life support with your excuse of a foundation club. Now I was a fan then, future was lookijg a lot less promising than it is now so excuse me for not conforming to your pessimistic views. It is a game Ryan, our club has endured worse - you wouldnt know that as you were barracking for the enemy. Now maybe you shouldn't invest so much time in this forum, it isn't good for your health. Repeating yourself and constant ramble - are you losing the plot mate?

Last edited:
The road to suck cess...
Manlywebmap.jpg

Haha how intelligent taking a swipe at me for where I'm from. I can assure you I'm 20 years younger and I bet I've tasted more success in my life you ever will but that's another story, I'm from blacktown and used to a lot of stereotype - I'll give you one. Me being from the west I've worked hard to to get where I am, wasn't fed with a silverspoon and dont have a whole aura of thinking my poo doesn't stink, also unlike most of the gen y people from the northern beaches, actually can stand on my own two feet and don't live out of mummy's and daddy's back pocket. Say what you will Ryan but like I said I know I'm more successful than you and im only 27 and your profile states your 45. And I'm from blacktown!

Now let's ask you if sport is something you really want to invest time in? Now like you I am a fan, except I know this. I was actually a fan when the super league ripped our club apart and left it to ponder on life support with your excuse of a foundation club. Now I was a fan then, future was lookijg a lot less promising than it is now so excuse me for not conforming to your pessimistic views. It is a game Ryan, our club has endured worse - you wouldnt know that as you were barracking for the enemy. Now maybe you shouldn't invest so much time in this forum, it isn't good for your health. Repeating yourself and constant ramble - are you losing the plot mate?

You've tasted more success than me huh? Depends on how you look at it I guess. I'd say my family is my biggest success, wife and two kids.

I'm 40 by the way.

What I'm saying, is the old, "you were a Bears fan" insult us weak. It's the pior mans insult when they have nothing else. It's akin to sticking a tongue out, and waving ones hands next to their ears.

So I made a shallow statement in reply to show how ridiculous your post was. You bit hard as well.

I assure you Blacktown, I am quite comfortable in my life. But this isn't a dick measuring contest. Oh, and i was out fending for myself at 17.

4 decades supporting our boys through all the ups and all the downs. Rock solid, win, lose or draw. That's just the kind of man I am sport!

Foran played well on Sat night. Yes he made a mistake, but his mistake didn't cost Manly the game. Stevie Matai's mistake did.

Foran did enough to suggest his days of sooking around may well be behind him. Hes obviously busted up, but I don't mind whether he gets a LT injury or not.

If he can at least put the effort in when he plays, that will do me.

As far as I am concerned, playing broken is Doesntmattas problem now. Not ours.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4