Foran v Sterlo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
His appearance on Sterlo's show was outstanding. What a true champion we have on our hands at Manly. Handled himself exceptionally well.

They really tried to stitch him up tonight.

Matty Johns preview video showing how good it was to beat Manly in 1997.

Sterlo gloating over Kenny scoring a double in consecutive GF victories over Manly.

Trying to get him to look foolish playing a violin. That's right folks, they gave him a violin and asked him to play it.

They put him under the pump asking about team disharmony.

But he took in all in his stride.

We really do have on our hands the most exciting halves combination ever known. I have followed Manly since 1972, and dare I say they are on track to being the best halves combo ever.

Young fathers
Loving husbands
Clean skins
Smart
Relaxed
Leaders
Loyal
Tough
Sublime talent
Greatest Ambassadors

... And hopefully, long standing captains of their countries, and more premiership victories with Manly, validating them as the best halves combo ever!

silvertail said:
His appearance on Sterlo's show was outstanding. What a true champion we have on our hands at Manly. Handled himself exceptionally well.

They really tried to stitch him up tonight.

Matty Johns preview video showing how good it was to beat Manly in 1997.

Sterlo gloating over Kenny scoring a double in consecutive GF victories over Manly.

Trying to get him to look foolish playing a violin. That's right folks, they gave him a violin and asked him to play it.

They put him under the pump asking about team disharmony.

But he took in all in his stride.

We really do have on our hands the most exciting halves combination ever known. I have followed Manly since 1972, and dare I say they are on track to being the best halves combo ever.

Young fathers
Loving husbands
Clean skins
Smart
Relaxed
Leaders
Loyal
Tough
Sublime talent
Greatest Ambassadors

... And hopefully, long standing captains of their countries, and more premiership victories with Manly, validating them as the best halves combo ever!

Loyal??
We will find out next year..

Foran has always been a class act. He has presented himself on a number of shows in recent years and always come across as a 30+ year old with 10-15 years of playing experience and maturity.

To be fair to Sterlo he absolutely loves Foran, has said on numerous occasions that Foran is the best young player in the competition.

I don't think they tried to make him look foolish, they just looked like they were trying to have a bit of fun. Matty Johns top moment would always be the 1997 GF (well he did only win 1 comp).

They made him sit through last years grand final video highlights, minus the forward pass and the avalanche of decisions that went against us.

He is a better man than me, I would have have made Sterlo sit through a minute by minute recital of all the bad calls.

Agreed, all class.

Well i agree with a bit of both there...lol.

I don't think they really gave him a hard time (would've loved to see him have a crack at the violin!).

But totally displeased with the glossing over of the Grand Final.

Not expecting an in-depth post-mortem now, but some mention of the controversy was warranted. Especially as they did ask about the other controversial issue (alleged player disharmony).

And Foz handled it all with class and a smile for sure.

I'll stick by my tip of Kieran being our next captain (perhaps with Daly as a deputy, or co-captain one day, too!)

Yeah, i'd have Foran over DCE.

He is a little more no frills than DCE, but is tough, smart, and a genuine leader. I just love the way he plays the game, and he epitomises the Manly culture in everything he does.

He should've said to Matty Johns...

Yes, you won that GF as a group...but then again you like doing things as a group don't you.

edit: Foz is one classy guy. Champion.

Its also great that Sid, Ferris and Foz all became Dad's to little girls within a year of each other.

As Foz said last night, he leaves Footy at the door and just loves being a Dad when he gets home :angel:

A balanced life will keep these boys happy on and off the field :sleepy:

silvertail said:
They made him sit through last years grand final video highlights, minus the forward pass and the avalanche of decisions that went against us.

He is a better man than me, I would have have made Sterlo sit through a minute by minute recital of all the bad calls.

Agreed, all class.
I would have made STERLO sit through the last 1/4 century of parra failures.

manlyfan76 said:
silvertail said:

Agreed, all class.
I would have made STERLO sit through the last 1/4 century of parra failures.

A looping video of Gillespie ending his career.

HappilyManly said:
Its also great that Sid, Ferris and Foz all became Dad's to little girls within a year of each other.

As Foz said last night, he leaves Footy at the door and just loves being a Dad when he gets home :angel:

A balanced life will keep these boys happy on and off the field :sleepy:

Dear HM, whilst I am sure that all would agree that daughters (dad's little girls) are a blessing, I hope that such wonderful gene pools start to contribute to manly's future and have some boys.

Three wonderful Northern Beaches Girls have made Sid, Ferris and Foz settle on the Peninsula and propagate their genes :angel:

Matai has 2 gorgeous boys and Gift, Kingy and Choc all have male heirs too.

Fozy and his little cheergirl :heart:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/?v=foran-on-fatherhood_1226968246380&vc=566

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6