Foran urges T-Rex to flex muscles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm sick of everyone covering for this guy its not fitness George rose played an amazing devastating 40 minutes, "sally" performed last year to land a big contact and now cause manly weren't the ones who offered it he has lack of interest. He has no loyalty if he did he would have either taken a pay cut to stay at manly or at least serve the club who gave him a chance with some pride b4 he leaves

I'm sick of everyone covering for this guy its not fitness George rose played an amazing devastating 40 minutes, "sally" performed last year to land a big contact and now cause manly weren't the ones who offered it he has lack of interest. He has no loyalty if he did he would have either taken a pay cut to stay at manly or at least serve the club who gave him a chance with some pride b4 he leaves

This article highlights exactly what so many posts on this Forum have noted. Our coaching staff must know the stats. They would also know if he's not physically capable of playing 80 strong minutes as a forward, or he's unfit or he's lazy.
I guess we mere fans will never know the truth. Regardless, I think he should be played in 20-minute bursts with Mauro sharing his game time. Vic never makes a mistake, never shirks his work and can be relied upon to do a job while T-Rex gets his breath back.

This article highlights exactly what so many posts on this Forum have noted. Our coaching staff must know the stats. They would also know if he's not physically capable of playing 80 strong minutes as a forward, or he's unfit or he's lazy.
I guess we mere fans will never know the truth. Regardless, I think he should be played in 20-minute bursts with Mauro sharing his game time. Vic never makes a mistake, never shirks his work and can be relied upon to do a job while T-Rex gets his breath back.

The Who said:

Well said The Who. Vic gives his all every time he gets on the field. Deserves more minutes on the park.

The Who said:

Well said The Who. Vic gives his all every time he gets on the field. Deserves more minutes on the park.

I honestly think Des had the bloke playing eighty minutes because he couldn't get him fit any other way.

I have to say that those stats reinforce what I have said here a few times about the big fella, and my disbelief at some of those provided by his supporters here. Hope he destroys opposition for us this finals campaign but wouldn't swap him for the blokes we have kept by letting him go - Snake, Ballin, Foran, DCE...and in future years, Watmough, Gift, Lyon.

I guess I pretty much liked TRex from the Cowboys semi last year until the Cronulla game this year, and that has clouded my original opinion of the bloke.

I honestly think Des had the bloke playing eighty minutes because he couldn't get him fit any other way.

I have to say that those stats reinforce what I have said here a few times about the big fella, and my disbelief at some of those provided by his supporters here. Hope he destroys opposition for us this finals campaign but wouldn't swap him for the blokes we have kept by letting him go - Snake, Ballin, Foran, DCE...and in future years, Watmough, Gift, Lyon.

I guess I pretty much liked TRex from the Cowboys semi last year until the Cronulla game this year, and that has clouded my original opinion of the bloke.

How to get T-rex to run at the opposition:

IjN4d.gif

Good on ya Foz. I personally think he wears an ear piece. T.W: "I got da ball"......D.H: "Ok, start running towards the goal"......T.W: "You mean the big 'H'?.....Wait, there's people on me.".... D.H: "Don't worry that's normal, just brush them off.".... T.W: "Okay they're gone, now what?".... D.H: "Run to the big 'H', but not too fast, remember you're not a sea eagle anymore."... T.W: "It's ok, I got tackled. Can I ask you something?"... D.H: "You've picked a really good time mate."... T.W: "What's the centre of excellence like?"..... D.H: " Excellent, play the ball.".... T.W: "I can't hear you...what's Todd like?" .....D.H: "Play the ball!"... T.W: "Are you there Dessy?".... D.H: "Just play the FRIKIN ball! Do you know how much s@#t I went thru to make those emails disappear, if they find out about this i'm f$#t.".... T.W: "Is Bankstown near to Narrabeen? Hello, hello, hello. Umm Dessy, everybody's looking at me. What do I do? Oh wait, I know, it's the under leg part right boss.".... D.H: "Near! Near! Hey Crusher, he's asking if...." N.C: "I know, I heard." D.H: "Sheesh, I thought Perret was a dill."... N.C: "Right i'm off."... D.H: "Remember; no tabouli, just lettuce, tomato, onion."

Good on ya Foz. I personally think he wears an ear piece. T.W: "I got da ball"......D.H: "Ok, start running towards the goal"......T.W: "You mean the big 'H'?.....Wait, there's people on me.".... D.H: "Don't worry that's normal, just brush them off.".... T.W: "Okay they're gone, now what?".... D.H: "Run to the big 'H', but not too fast, remember you're not a sea eagle anymore."... T.W: "It's ok, I got tackled. Can I ask you something?"... D.H: "You've picked a really good time mate."... T.W: "What's the centre of excellence like?"..... D.H: " Excellent, play the ball.".... T.W: "I can't hear you...what's Todd like?" .....D.H: "Play the ball!"... T.W: "Are you there Dessy?".... D.H: "Just play the FRIKIN ball! Do you know how much s@#t I went thru to make those emails disappear, if they find out about this i'm f$#t.".... T.W: "Is Bankstown near to Narrabeen? Hello, hello, hello. Umm Dessy, everybody's looking at me. What do I do? Oh wait, I know, it's the under leg part right boss.".... D.H: "Near! Near! Hey Crusher, he's asking if...." N.C: "I know, I heard." D.H: "Sheesh, I thought Perret was a dill."... N.C: "Right i'm off."... D.H: "Remember; no tabouli, just lettuce, tomato, onion."

T-Rex just run run run, don't stand flat footed waiting for the ball. 10-15m out from try line just wind up big fella, opposition will have to put their body on the line, if it's in the 1st half they'd be changing their undies for the 2nd.
perhaps tooves could arrange a 10min video session b4 each game just showing T-Rex at his damaging best

T-Rex just run run run, don't stand flat footed waiting for the ball. 10-15m out from try line just wind up big fella, opposition will have to put their body on the line, if it's in the 1st half they'd be changing their undies for the 2nd.
perhaps tooves could arrange a 10min video session b4 each game just showing T-Rex at his damaging best

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6