Foran unsure over NZ Test Chances

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran is reminding me of players like Paul McCabe and Martin Bella . They put a rep jumper on and a miracle happens - they actually try and put in. Opposite to their club form.

Based on form and availability, he doesnt deserve that spot. It should be Bunji and Johnson.

Foz can go to the NZ squad and stay there. Seems from that article he doesnt care about ever playing for manly again.

Foran should put a skirt on and play for the New Zealand netball team which would match his efforts for for the past 6 months.

Foran is reminding me of players like Paul McCabe and Martin Bella . They put a rep jumper on and a miracle happens - they actually try and put in. Opposite to their club form.

Olsen Filipina was the king of this for the Kiwis.

On Foran, it can't be easy dealing with a bulging disc especially if it is a longish term thing, no wonder he is having hamstring issues. Not a fun injury.

What I dislike most about his comments is that he states he is more susceptible now to hammy injuries. Maybe I'm just cynical but it seems like he is laying the foundations for a prolonged injury period so he can skip the season...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4