1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Foran told to back off from running war with refs

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Sep 25, 2011.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    MANLY five-eighth Kieran Foran is on notice after conceding he was a ''bit silly'' for engaging in a running battle with the whistleblowers in Friday night's win against Brisbane.

Read the full article

2. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    LOL bit a Tooves rubbing off on him

3. Sheikheagle

Sheikheagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +854 / 53
    He is as tough as tooves there are quite a few simmilarities between them

4. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    I don't see the problem with pointing out to those pricks their inconsistencies. Are they immune from critisism? The NRL (No Real Leadership) is way to precious.

5. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,795 / 122
    He's not shy, he might think he's already the captain? I see he told Cherry to put up that bomb. He's a future captain without doubt. I hope he is more like Killer than Toovey in his dealings with refs. I think Killer has been great in that regard (as well as every other regard).

6. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 5
    and being like Toovs is a bad thing? He was definitely one of our better captains. The fact he never let the refs get away with bad decisions was one thing that made him so good. If you stand there and let the refs walk all over you then they'll make whatever decisions they see fit.